Anyone puchased anything from Vapingzone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
What are you looking at? complete kits?

I have had great luck with Discount Vapors - DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo

and have had good luck with fast tech from china so far if you have the time for the 8-12 day delivery times (everybody but Provape gets their kits from china anyway)

$20.86 CE4+ 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set - black / US plug adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Docholliday666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Lawndale, Ca
What are you looking at? complete kits?

I have had great luck with Discount Vapors - DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo

and have had good luck with Fast Tech from china so far if you have the time for the 8-12 day delivery times (everybody but Provape gets their kits from china anyway)

$20.86 CE4+ 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set - black / US plug adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Just picking up a couple different juices, and adapter, and a tank.
Discountvapers is where I picked up my started kit a couple of months ago. Great site.
I ordered a Vamo from Fasttech, and should have it next week. I've heard many great things about them.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Looking at a few things on the site and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks!

I live near Vapingzone. They are great people. Everything ships within 24 hours. Same day if before 2pm. They are really on top if it. No sales right now but I believe ECF10 gets 5% off anytime. If you have any particular questions about anything I'm familiar with most of the merchandise and flavorings.

Docholliday666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Lawndale, Ca
I live near Vapingzone. They are great people. Everything ships within 24 hours. Same day if before 2pm. They are really on top if it. No sales right now but I believe ECF10 gets 5% off anytime. If you have any particular questions about anything I'm familiar with most of the merchandise and flavorings.

Thank you much. I placed my order and can not wait!

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Thank you much. I placed my order and can not wait!

I would guess you would receive your order Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. It will be shipped tomorrow. That's how they do business. It's very important to them to ship quickly. There are 9 or 10 people working all the time and they also have a storefront. I hope your are happy with your purchase. If you signed up for email notices you will be notified of all sales they run fairly often.

BadDaddy4007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
San Antonio, Tx. U.S.A.
I was fortunate to stop in their shop while on a business trip. The staff there was very helpful, willing to answer any question that I had. I've had flavors shipped to me with no problem and the flavors are what I would consider outstanding. I would recommend them with no reservations at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread