anyone recall this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
I thought I'd bookmarked it and have been searching for awhile to find it. I believe it was an ingredient list from one of the manufacturers for their flavored juices. I did find one post about TW that had a long list of ingredients but I don't think that's the one I was thinking of.

I thought I'd bookmarked it because there were only maybe 5 ingredients and they were all things that I have here: PG, VG, pure water, flavoring, etc. I remember it caught my eye because I thought it was a recipe that I could actually follow. There were no bizarre chemical things on it that I wouldn't have. I could have sworn it said 18% pure water as one of the ingredients because I thought it odd that it didn't say distilled water and that I thought 18% was a little high...

Anyone recall this?

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
From the OPs description, could it be the ECOpure from IntelliCIG that they are talking about? :confused:

That's the only one I can think of too:

Base Ingredients for EcoPure e-liquid:

Aqueous Vegetable Glycerine: > 50%

Deionised Water: < 20%
Menthol: < 1%

Ethyl Maltol: < 6%

Other: <1%

Lu

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
That's the only one I can think of too:

Base Ingredients for EcoPure E-liquid:

Aqueous Vegetable Glycerine: > 50%

Deionised Water: < 20%
Menthol: < 1%

Ethyl Maltol: < 6%

Other: <1%

Lu

Nope, that's not it either. It was a PG base, with a small percentage of VG, pure water and flavorings I think.

I don't like the taste of VG at all so I guess I'm just trying to figure out a good percentage of VG to get good vape without it affecting the taste of the brew...

I'm cutting 24mg 555 from MVS to 12mg btw....

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Nope, that's not it either. It was a PG base, with a small percentage of VG, pure water and flavorings I think.

I don't like the taste of VG at all so I guess I'm just trying to figure out a good percentage of VG to get good vape without it affecting the taste of the brew...

I'm cutting 24mg 555 from MVS to 12mg btw....

To be honest, I have never heard of a juice with PG and a tad of VG. I've never heard the 2 mixed together in any commercial juice....unless someone was mixing their own. But of course, I could have totally missed it :p

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks Lu, I'll have a look. It's interesting that the listed ingredients for Ecopure only add up to 78% at most.

That was the only place I could find it quickly. I went to the CT site...couldn't find it. Then to Intellicig...couldn't find it. That's when I tried smokindeuce and that was what I found off hand. Those other sites might have it somewhere but looks like you'd have to do some digging to find it....and I was in a hurry...lol

Lu

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
To be honest, I have never heard of a juice with PG and a tad of VG. I've never heard the 2 mixed together in any commercial juice....unless someone was mixing their own. But of course, I could have totally missed it :p

Lu
Hallo Lu :):) I noticed alot of new suppliers are begining to mix vg and pg w/ flavoring to distribute their own juices carrying their "signatures" Sorry if this post isn't to legible, it's early and I only had 1/2 cup a coffee! :)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hallo Lu :):) I noticed alot of new suppliers are begining to mix vg and pg w/ flavoring to distribute their own juices carrying their "signatures" Sorry if this post isn't to legible, it's early and I only had 1/2 cup a coffee! :)

Really? See, I thought I might have missed something. Should I ask who some of them are? :p

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread