Anyone run into this problem with...realux rx 2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Hey all good to be here.
I was wondering if anyone ownes/ed a realux rx2/3 and bumped into this:
The battery icon shows its completely empty (when the batteries are completely full) and if i hit the fire button it says check battery...
Would really like to fix this jam... I really got screwed with this mod and would be happy if i could get it work some.. as a backup mod.
If anyones got some knowledge p l e a s e share..
Thanks!

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I never could get mine fixed and they are not the easiest to take apart. You can try cleaning all of your battery contacts but more than likely you need to take it apart and re solder a battery sled contact. I hope this works for you, I ended up scrapping mine but it had some other problems too.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
For me it was really easy to fix I got a few simple tools i fixed mine thanks to the utube video sent on top of this post... works amazing! Sorry to hear about yours.
Glad that worked for you, I'm afraid mine was in need of much more. The Tin Man needed a new heart and 510 also Cheap enough to replace the whole thing.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I have owned 3 of these mods. One failed to display anything after about six months use and I placed it in the trash bin. The other two have continued working. These are cheap mods so it is not worth the stress to do repair unless you enjoy that sort of thing. I also own some expensive mods that have worked flawlessly since purchase. The difference in build quality in the much more expensive mods seems obvious to me. You get what you pay for. Still, the RX 2/3's that I still use daily are great for the price. I consider them disposable if problems arise.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Problem is i got jipped for 100$ on this mod here where I live.
What would you consider a good mod..?
I am sure you can get lots of suggestions but one company that produces high quality mods is Lost Vape. I own their Therion and it is the best built of all the mods I own in terms of materials and functions. If you don't want to get into pricey DNA mods then you might take a look a Smoant. I own 3 of their mods and the build quality is above average for the price without breaking the bank.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Thanks what would you say about the aspire speeder..?
Sorry I don't know that specific product. I do own Aspire products and they are good value for the price. When it comes to mods the price level is often, but not always, representative of the build quality. Smoant that I mentioned is an exception. They generally exceed their price in quality in my experience.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Almost all aspire speeder owners that I've met have been happy with their purchase. It's a reliable, functional mod with a lot of features. Aspire makes durable mods that sit happy in your hand, that is one of the things mentioned about the Speeder, most folks like the form factor and it is light for a two battery mod. If you can get your hands on one, I think you would be happy with it for the price. Sorry if I'm late to the party, here....

Anna

Reactions: Ethan diy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread