Anyone running the digiflavor pilgrim gta/rdta

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkzINC2017

Oct 16, 2017
I just decided to sign up here but have been browsing the forums everyday. I have searched but not found much talk about the pilgrim. Out of My crius rdta and limitless I would take the pilgrim any day I just love it. It does not mean leak a drop ever and the smaller build deck gave me the best flavor I have had from an rdta. Also it's the first top fill rdta that fills Like a tank which I love. I run 3mm coils which almost but up against the air flow slots but that seems to run air straight thru the coils effortlessy and seems to keep my cotton alive longer than most rdta.
Sorry i keep going on but I love the thing it looks great on My voopoo drag and just feels solid. I always seem to grab this tank Over everything. I run a crown 3, crown 1, crius rdta, melo 300 and joyetech pro core aries but just find the amazing flavor perfect airflow and flavor for me. Anyone else liking this thing, all I read is people Don't like the smaller deck. I leave this thing on its side all night on my bed which probably isn't smart but it never gets even a drop of juice leaking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread