Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
http://www.madvapes.com/vision-510-pcc-kit.html

It doesn't specify how many Mah the battery is - but it does have the 1,000mah rechargeable .

It also gives you more options as a straight 510 connection vs the eRoll which I believe is proprietary

I need a new cig like since I'm getting bad cravings again. I might have to get this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362752292.402577.jpg

Connected via T-A-Talk

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Yea ur right - a 510 with a PCc with room for a bottle and extra Atty in the PCC would be a winner for life

But taking it apart is ok. Really I'd have the ecig in hand or pocket and PCC on pocket charging. So a 3rd battery can work

1 with carto or tank or whatever in pocket.

1 charging
1 fully charged spare in the battery slot

Connected via T-A-Talk

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
additionally, i'm more interested because i've been vaping for 4 years on and off and i feel that the only way I can truly get off analogs is to have a cig like device for when i'm at work and out and about. I think this PCC will do just fine with some shorty cartomizers, or vision nano clearomizers

I'd wait for some reviews before picking that up to see if it's any better than a Joye 510 kit with PCC. Personally, the best auto cig-a-like I've tried is the Volt with the KR8 connection. The 510 autos have had wonkier auto switches because of the airier draw. You can get the Volt kit with a PCC and they also have the same nanos as the Vision but with the KR8 connection. Of course, the higher mAh batteries like the Volt and the 510 you're looking at are a slight bit bigger than an e-roll.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
If you read the description, it's a 1000 mah PCC
The PCC has a 1000 mAh battery allowing you to charge your batteries on the fly. The LCD status indicator allows you too see how much charge is remaining on the PCC and also the battery. This PCC is about the size of a cell phone making it less bulky than other units. The top slides down to access the chargeing chamber which holds 2 batteries (1 charging, 1 spare). The 510 connector in the PCC pivots up for easy connection with the battery. The mini USB connection makes it easy to charge the PCC with a computer with the USB cable that is included. This kit contains everything you need all in one neat little package!

Each PCC Kit comes with:
1 - Black Personal Carrying Charger, 1000mah battery
2 - 510 auto batteries with orange LED
1 - 510 2.4-2.9 ohm cartomizer
1 - USB charging cable
1 - Instruction Card
Attractive Packaging.

A great kit for a night out or daily use.
with most of these, the battery on the vape battery is about 20 or 30 mah.
You can read reviews of 510 PCCs here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/19974-510-pcc-review.html

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I agree too - I've been from a GGTS to provari to zmax to RBas but I still don't feel satisfied even with vaping 100% wta juice and snus. Im starting to think and believe now it's truly mental and I need the looks/feel of a cig throughout the day. When I do fail - which is 3-4 times a day I find myself on the phone texting while the cig just burns - I prob take 3-4 drags. So that means its just mental and I need a cig a like. Back to the beginning I guess :) after 4 years of on off vaping

Connected via T-A-Talk

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I agree too - I've been from a GGTS to provari to zmax to RBas but I still don't feel satisfied even with vaping 100% wta juice and snus. Im starting to think and believe now it's truly mental and I need the looks/feel of a cig throughout the day. When I do fail - which is 3-4 times a day I find myself on the phone texting while the cig just burns - I prob take 3-4 drags. So that means its just mental and I need a cig a like. Back to the beginning I guess :) after 4 years of on off vaping

Connected via T-A-Talk

I think the eRoll would do better for you. I've also got a GGTS, Provari mini and a Vamo. I've been using the eRoll more and more each day. I do load it up with higher nic juice (36-45mg). I don't carry second battery with me or extra tanks, just a needle tip bottle of the juice I'm vaping, usually Torque56. The vape is quite a bit better than cartos to me, I'm used to RBA's too. Another option for you would be the Njoy King. They are pricey but they work very well. If you only use it when you reach for an analog it might do the trick. I'd suggest the full flavor ones with 45mg juice. If they were cheaper I'd probably vape them exclusively.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I think the eRoll would do better for you. I've also got a GGTS, Provari mini and a Vamo. I've been using the eRoll more and more each day. I do load it up with higher nic juice (36-45mg). I don't carry second battery with me or extra tanks, just a needle tip bottle of the juice I'm vaping, usually Torque56. The vape is quite a bit better than cartos to me, I'm used to RBA's too. Another option for you would be the Njoy King. They are pricey but they work very well. If you only use it when you reach for an analog it might do the trick. I'd suggest the full flavor ones with 45mg juice. If they were cheaper I'd probably vape them exclusively.

The reason I didnt get the eRoll was I read it was a proprietary connection and I really like using shorty cartomizers and 306 atomizers. (makes it very short and small)

So I figure I'll have more options using a 510 and as long as it stays charged in the PCC I'll be happy

Connected via T-A-Talk

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
It's an eGo-C atty. You can recoil them yourself if you want to. I have removed the silica wick from the spike and replaced with SS mesh. You can remove the spike and dry burn the coil. There are a few other tweaks you can do to them. If you've used RBA's these would be a piece of cake. You're not as locked in as you are with most proprietary stuff. You gotta use the spike and tank though, but they do a really good job.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Once you try the eRoll you learn to respect it for what it is and how it works. If you want to put some other Atties on something put them on something other than the eRoll. The Atties are half of what makes theRoll work like it does. Best flavor. Lots of hit and just does the job. Read the thread. Is huge but there are some real gem posts. Re rebuilding Atties too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread