Anyone tried BSV "Mech" Squonker 20700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I was looking at modmaker 510 units and dinky bottles and seen they make a 20700 mech bf mod.
    It’s nothing fancy and the mod itself is PETG but it has good components so it should hit hard.
    Internals are silver plated copper beryllium, silvered out ModMaker squonker 510 and 12 mm ModMaker actuator and ModMaker Soft Dinky Bottle.
    It’s reasonably priced at 55.00 but I can’t find any reviews on BSV,bro-science vaping.

I don’t know what PETG looks or feels like so I thought I ask if anyone has dealt with BSV or seen the mod perform?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I haven't tried that mod,but i have dealt with BSV several times,never had any issues with them.
    Thanks,
    I think it should be a decent bf mod given its simplicity and quality components.
    I asked for a few pictures of inside components and if it’s like a purge or Frankenskull it should hit hard.

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I had never looked at that mod,now i want one too haha.Neon green is my favorite color,and scrolling through them,there's neon green,for the price,i would say you can't go wrong.
    I have several mods with the Modmaker 510 and plain copper contacts,and they are pretty hard hitting mods,so i would say with the silver plated stuff,they should be just as good if not better.
    I would guess it to be similar to the Frankenskull contact setup,a simple L shaped positive contact that makes contact with the nut on the 510 when you push the fire button.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I had never looked at that mod,now i want one too haha.Neon green is my favorite color,and scrolling through them,there's neon green,for the price,i would say you can't go wrong.
    I have several mods with the Modmaker 510 and plain copper contacts,and they are pretty hard hitting mods,so i would say with the silver plated stuff,they should be just as good if not better.
    I would guess it to be similar to the Frankenskull contact setup,a simple L shaped positive contact that makes contact with the nut on the 510 when you push the fire button.
    Here’s a picture of inside they sent me of one used for a few years.
    I’m strongly considering getting one.
    upload_2020-5-13_19-5-56.jpeg

Reactions: b.m.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread