Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
tl;dnr: Not great, but not bad either. Worth the price and will likely order again.

I DIY most of my juice, but from time to time I'll try a vendor offering a great TRY ME! deal. ejuice Depot had a buy one/get one deal, so what the heck? I ordered "Hipster," a coffee with cream flavor and "Dunkers," an Oreo and milk flavor.

One 30ml bottle of each at 6mg/ml and 70/30 VG dominant. The order was placed after hours on 7/14/17 and it arrived today, 7/20/17. Not bad.

Tried Hipster first. It's a good, dark roast cafe latte flavor but it's not gonna knock you over. The flavor really didn't come alive until I hit 33.3w, so it's probably not gonna be an MTL favorite.

Dunkers is also a good, but not great vape. Strong chocolate cookie flavor but the cream is muted a bit, even at higher wattage. This too needs to be pushed beyond what you'd use when vaping MTL.

I will probably order again. Their dessert flavors sound good. The liquids come pre-steeped and have a born-on date on each label. Bottles have mini-needle tips (I like). Regular price is $20.00 for 120ml, and at least for the flavors I tried, that's a good value.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Hey, sorry for the bump but I've had a less than stellar experience with this company. I ordered a bunch of their flavors over the course of a couple of sales - $7.99 and $9.99/120ml is hard to pass up. A few of the flavors were decent and I agree with Cowboy on the Hipster. It's pretty legit in the morning with my java. The Gentleman RY4 style flavor is decent too, and the Velocity strawberry cream is also good if not a bit muted.

A few of the others I received were pretty far off, though. Obviously, flavors are subjective but a couple of them were borderline offensive. The real issue I have with the company is their censorship of negative reviews. I left a few positives and one neg for a juice I found to be particularly vile and disappointing. The review wasn't rude in any way but they deleted it and left the positive ones posted.

I'm sure plenty of juice companies are guilty of the same, but I felt I should give you all a heads up if you're considering an order from them. Don't buy into the 100% positive reaction to their products.

/rant

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Crunch is supposed to be cinnamon toast crunch but it's actually pretty much exactly red hot cinnamon button candy and soap. It has a floor cleaner aroma that's really off-puting. A two week steep didn't help either, and I waited to review it to give it a fair shot at improving. I'm using one of the best interpretations of that flavor I've found as a comparison, too - The Alchemist from The Could Chemist which is pretty spot on, IMO, right down to that sugary milk on your lips thing.

Krispy is also pretty bad. It's mostly cinnamon with some raw dough thrown in. I'm comparing that with one of my all time favorite donut vapes - Glazed Donuts from Loaded. Pebbls is supposed to be Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA cereal but all I get is weak fruit punch with no cereal and a weird drying effect on the exhale.

I don't hate Hype, but it has a very nonspecific profile. It's vapeable in that "I paid money for this" kind of way. The Cannoli is a pretty bland cream and butter kind of thing. Not offensive but not memorable.

The ones I thought were OK were Hipster, Velocity, Gentleman and Crumble, none of which are anything to write home about. Heisenberg has an alright blue raspberry slushie thing going but there's something "off" about it. But hey, you get what you pay for, right?

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Regular price is $20.00 for 120ml, and at least for the flavors I tried, that's a good value.

The regular price might be $20, but it seems that there is almost always some sort of sale going on.

I've ordered from them twice, and I paid $10 per 120 ml each time. Look for a coupon code the next time you order.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I ordered a few times - when they had sales for $10 for the 120ml bottles - I ordered gentlemen and hipster - not bad but not as flavorful as I like. The bottles were actually 9.99 and I ordered 5 bottles and it was slightly under the $50 for free shipping so I ordered a small bottle of cloud - a vanilla custard -and that was not bad - I ended up mixing them together in different concentrations. Great price, decent cloud - OK taste but not phenomenal.

I received an email that they have permanently reduced their prices - now $11.99 for all 120ml bottles no coupon needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread