• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone tried JOY리퀴드?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
If you bought it over the internet than it is probably zero nicotine. No disrespect, but my experience with Korean liquids are they are just plain foul.

Cigwell carries the pricey "Suicide Bunny" line, but I think you'll still need to stop into your local B&M to see if they will sell you some nicotine under the counter. Not sure if they will without you making a purchase.

전자담배 쇼핑몰 <시그웰>

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Price

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Well if your going the the zero nicotine route then that's much easier. You can get 1 litre of VG or PG on Gmarket for ~ 5,000-6,000 won. The problem with Korean liquids is you just don't know what they are using for flavouring (see diketones). Not to mention most Korean liquids just don't taste very good. As mentioned previously, go to Ecigexpress and order about 7-8 different flavours (~$50 including shipping) via USPS. Then you can get your costs down to pennies a ml. And you can create your own liquids to your liking.

Reactions: Joey Price

Joey Price

Jun 5, 2015
South Korea
Well if your going the the zero nicotine route then that's much easier. You can get 1 litre of VG or PG on Gmarket for ~ 5,000-6,000 won. The problem with Korean liquids is you just don't know what they are using for flavouring (see diketones). Not to mention most Korean liquids just don't taste very good. As mentioned previously, go to Ecigexpress and order about 7-8 different flavours (~$50 including shipping) via USPS. Then you can get your costs down to pennies a ml. And you can create your own liquids to your liking.

Thank you for the advise sir. Been wanting to start mixing. I'll have to look into it.

Reactions: Waddle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread