Anyone tried Nirvana Vapor, Nicapure, Orb Vapor, Juice Mafia, Vaporetti, P.O.E.T., Potion Vape, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Hi,
Has anyone tried these juice vendors?

Handmade E-Liquid Premium Favors | Nirvana Vapor (These flavors look really unique and interesting-some are modeled on East Indian dessert flavors)

PotionVape - Pick Your Potion!

Premium Organic Electronic Cigarette Liquids

Vaporetti Premier Luxury Electronic Cigarettes

About Orb Vapor. Our Story. Our Ingredients.

Welcome to Juicemafia - Gourmet e-juice you can't refuse. (has a sale right now, FYI)

http://shop.vaperev.com/ http://shop.vaperev.com/juice.html (Carries many high-end type boutique brands including P.O.E.T., etc)

Electronic Cigarette Online Store | 100% Australian Made (the "Franky" essence of frankincense and sage sounds unusual).

Velvet Vapors - Home (This one has a Basil flavor)

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I just tried Potion Vape's Caramel Turtle. It's supposed to be pecan and caramel. I got the basic potion which is 50/50. I can't taste the pecans but the caramel is definitely there. It tastes like sweet caramel to me. It's good and would be one that I would buy again if I wasn't such a coffee addict. I also got their Up and Running but to be fair, I tried it without a new coil and cleaning out my tank so I'm not going to give a review on it yet.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
If anyone is interested in the Helios (they're on my list to try), Elevated has them on sale .. 30ml for $16.99

I got two little talked about boutique juices in the mail tonight.
Suicide Bunny's "Sucker Punch" and Alpha Vape's "Mr Miyagi".
Got them at Skyline Vapor, which I *think* is the only vendor carrying the SB at the moment (I could be wrong). Those are the only 2 brands the company carries but based on the absolute deliciousness of both of these juices, I'm looking forward to trying more from both brands. I'm pretty much double fisting them right now.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I jumped on the sampler sale Nirvana was having the other week, and am loving a couple of their juices. They are all decent, but I am really liking the Coconut Burfi, Rama's Ras Malai, and the Mahayana Melon.

I was really hoping to hear from someone who has tried the Coconut Burfi & Rama's Ras Malai, those two are really intriguing to me. Could you describe your impression of the flavors a little more (sweetness levels, spiciness, etc)?

By the way I emailed them to ask about ingredients and this is what they said:
"The VG/PG mix on all ours juices is 50/50 - We currently use some organic flavoring but our juices are not 100% organic.
We are working on a whole new juice line however that will be 100% all natural, organic and 100% VG"

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I just got some P.O.E.T. juice from VapeRev the other day. I'll report back when I've thoroughly tested it,

Can't wait to hear!
I also emailed them to ask about ingredients (I wish all vendors would give that info on the site), and this is what he said, "Our line is not organic, but they are produced with the best quality usd-ep kosher grade vg and pg, All my flavorings are europian food grade natural and artifical flavors. My nicotine is usd and fda approved lab grade nicotine."

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Just a big order of boutique juices in, some re-orders, some brand new stuff.

One of them is from P.O.E.T. Torte De Arnicia
    -very, VERY good juice. Instantly resonated big time with me, and I cant stop vaping it. If you know what a Palmier is(think I spelled that right), its like that, but with lots of other undertones that fit within the delicate, crispy, glazed, toasty, crisp/puff/torte kind of thing. Its definitely sweet, but not like a cinnamon bun or sticky bun sweet, but like a raw honey, egg washed, unproccesed sugar coated morsel of deliciousness.

Its very complex, you will pick up different notes each vape. A SERIOUSLY great juice, this one just shot to the top of my all time favorites list. This is a reorder multiple bottles now and never run out of juice for me. They nailed the flavor here thats for sure.

I will suggest that if you buy this juice, vape it on some sort of rebuildable atomizer. I tried it in a carto tank, and ended up taking all the juice back out of the tank because it just doesn't do well in a carto. To be clear, its not bad at all. It just looses what makes it so great and becomes a much more generic "sweetish pastry type" vape. But on both Silica and SS mesh, this juice really shines. I think I prefer it on the Zenesis setup with SS mesh, at or a little below 1ohm. Super saturated flavor, tons of vapor.. This is a stellar vape.

P.O.E.T. is the 5th or 6th boutique or high end juice brand I have tried, and like pretty much all the others, this juice is worth the price. Its delicious, its sweet without being sickly sticky, its very complex/layered.. Cant say enough good about it.

Ill be ordering more of this as well as the other flavors P.O.E.T. offers. Thumbs up in my book.

traderljp

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    I was really hoping to hear from someone who has tried the Coconut Burfi & Rama's Ras Malai, those two are really intriguing to me. Could you describe your impression of the flavors a little more (sweetness levels, spiciness, etc)?

"The VG/PG mix on all ours juices is 50/50 - We currently use some organic flavoring but our juices are not 100% organic.
    We are working on a whole new juice line however that will be 100% all natural, organic and 100% VG"

I have the coconut burfi coming soon...I'll try and remember to come back and post review.

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE Pa

They sent me the coconut burfi as a free sample that was 0nic, all the other flavors I got were 12mg. The only way I have used these flavors has been in a dripper and the coconut burfi was delicious. I would say that it was semi-sweet, meaning not overly sweet, and had a slight coconut taste with a creamy effect to it, and although I thought I wouldn't enjoy it at all because it is 0nic based on previous trials of 0nic, I was presently surprised. Though it didn't have a heavy throat hit what it did have was a creamy mouth feel and although different, it was very fulfilling to me. Vaping that made me know that I'll eventually be able to vape 0nic.
    Now I'm not the best at describing flavors, so take these for what they are worth. The Rama's had a pretty distinct flavor, which I would describe as a sweet creaminess that finishes off with a slight spice. Not a bad flavor at all, but personally I would put the coconut and melon before it.
    I don't have a ton of experience with different vendors, maybe 7-10 total, but I feel as though this vendor is in the top 3 of the ones that I've tried. Overall their juices were very consistent across the board and there wasn't one that I despised at all, though I wasn't overly enthusiastic about the vedic vanilla. I just didn't think it had much vanilla flavor. I got the tantric tobacco too and thought it was very good, but not great.

Jacob

firephly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    They sent me the coconut burfi as a free sample that was 0nic, all the other flavors I got were 12mg. The only way I have used these flavors has been in a dripper and the coconut burfi was delicious. I would say that it was semi-sweet, meaning not overly sweet, and had a slight coconut taste with a creamy effect to it, and although I thought I wouldn't enjoy it at all because it is 0nic based on previous trials of 0nic, I was presently surprised. Though it didn't have a heavy throat hit what it did have was a creamy mouth feel and although different, it was very fulfilling to me. Vaping that made me know that I'll eventually be able to vape 0nic.
    Now I'm not the best at describing flavors, so take these for what they are worth. The Rama's had a pretty distinct flavor, which I would describe as a sweet creaminess that finishes off with a slight spice. Not a bad flavor at all, but personally I would put the coconut and melon before it.
    I don't have a ton of experience with different vendors, maybe 7-10 total, but I feel as though this vendor is in the top 3 of the ones that I've tried. Overall their juices were very consistent across the board and there wasn't one that I despised at all, though I wasn't overly enthusiastic about the vedic vanilla. I just didn't think it had much vanilla flavor. I got the tantric tobacco too and thought it was very good, but not great.

Jacob

It sounds awesome! what is "0nic"?

Oh wait, 0 nicotine I bet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread