Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi all! I got got my billow RTA tank a few days back and I have to say in my opinion it's a pretty nice tank. The tank itself is all glass, it holds quite a bit of liquid. It's a dual coil deck. I've been able to comfortably vape a .4 Sub Ohm at 25 watts without any burning or dry hits. I probably could have gone even higher wattage without any issues. It gives a great vapor and flavor! Defiently worth checking out. I had zero issues with leaking or any of that. It has dual air control and is bottom fill. I was impressed. Just wondering what you all thought about this tank if you have tried it? I'd have to say, it's very much worth adding to your collection! Just wanted your thoughts and to share. :)

Noserenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Upstate New York
Hi all! I got got my billow RTA tank a few days back and I have to say in my opinion it's a pretty nice tank. The tank itself is all glass, it holds quite a bit of liquid. It's a dual coil deck. I've been able to comfortably vape a .4 Sub Ohm at 25 watts without any burning or dry hits. I probably could have gone even higher wattage without any issues. It gives a great vapor and flavor! Defiently worth checking out. I had zero issues with leaking or any of that. It has dual air control and is bottom fill. I was impressed. Just wondering what you all thought about this tank if you have tried it? I'd have to say, it's very much worth adding to your collection! Just wanted your thoughts and to share. :)

This tank has been my savior. Working 10 hour shifts in a vape friendly environment, I needed something that could put out a decent cloud and flavor and be able to stay wet with very heavy juice, and it had to last me the shift. This thing has been perfect. Currently on a .5 ohm 28g micro-spaced build 2mm. I've tried down to .3 builds at around 60 watts and that was great too, just not my kind of all-day vape.

I also enjoy the fact the chimney is one piece and when tight enough to the top cap I can mess with my build if need be no matter how much juice I have in the tank. It's bailed me out of trouble several times now testing new builds, and it came in handy again this evening. Glad you like it!

Last edited:

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
I have used it don't own it. My buddy owns a B&M so I get to try out quite a few products when helping out at the shop and it is a good RTA but I like the new Youde Goblin better. If the Goblin weren't available then the Billow is my second choice. I have nothing against the billow at all but the Goblin has more airflow and lets me build lower and run higher while still keeping the heat level down thanks to insane airflow.

Noserenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Upstate New York
Co-worker owns a goblin. Honestly with the airflow screws out of the billow I feel I have a bit more airflow. Luckily I have mods that I can have it set raised enough to have it as airy as I want off the mod without it being noticeable. If I wanted a bit more flavor I'd have the afc screws back in there and slightly closed off, then the flavor is quite intense in my experience, but it's fine all this way and I prefer a slight bit more cloud and a little cooler airier draw.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I have an Orchid V6 (clone) glass tank and as far as I can tell it is identical to the Billow. If the Billow is anything like it then I would highly recommend it. However the Orchid V6 (clone) is only ~$10. So I don't really see any advantage other than the Billow being authentic...which of course matters to some.

Noserenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Upstate New York
I have an Orchid V6 (clone) glass tank and as far as I can tell it is identical to the Billow. If the Billow is anything like it then I would highly recommend it. However the Orchid V6 (clone) is only ~$10. So I don't really see any advantage other than the Billow being authentic...which of course matters to some.

It's very close! When the chinese new year is over I'm going to get a v6. The differences is the v6 is 4ml and the billow is 5, also the airflow is a little wider on the deck of the billow. Other than that they seem about the same. It's a steal for the money on FT.

Edit: The juice fill is more safely away from the juice channels on the v6 as well. It's probably much easier to fill.

Edited Edit: On the v6 the top cap has heat fins, and the drip tip also has a delrin insulated base.

Again, what a set of features for such a low price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread