The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone tried Trueman e-cig?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Annastasia, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Just wondering, because they seem too good to be true. They have 901 passthroughs and *omg* manual batteries, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else, all for dirt cheap. Maybe this is normal for suppliers based in China?

Would like to know if anyone has used them, what kind of shipping time and product experience you had? Also, it looks like they're wholesalers, does this mean I'd have to order 500 units or something to get that price?

Any info much appreciated.

linky: TRUEMAN-901C_DSE901 (118MM)_E- Cigarette_TRUEMAN ECIG Passthrough RN4081 M401 DSE084 DSE901 DSE801 DSE101 DSE103 -

edit: wow, okay, learning to use the forum search function is a good thing. >< Just found this thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/17214-found-rn4081-801-passthroughs-9-00-a-3.html if anyone else is looking for info. I'd delete my stupid question if I knew how. *blush*

2. blackopz

blackopz Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I looked at Trueman but their shipping is $18.00.. So I haven't ordered from them. RuyanDirect has a 5.00 shipping options and healthyecig ships for $3.00

3. bearscreek

bearscreek Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2009
    TN
    I'm thinking I paid $25 (gasp) shipping plus a $5+ PayPal fee. If I hadn't already spent time making my order, etc., before I knew that, I don't think I would have ordered. Their prices ARE good, though, and I like their juice. By ordering several things and factoring the shipping in, it was still okay. However, I emailed them a couple of days ago about a DOA battery and haven't heard back yet.

4. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Hmm. Yeah, I don't love the high shipping charges there, but I can't find manual batteries for the 901 anywhere else so far; that's the only reason I'm thinking of ordering through them. I'd much prefer to order from a US supplier because everything I get from China has to be signed for, and I'm never home to do that. I hate running all the way out to the post office to pick things up -- since I don't drive, it's a long ordeal for me.

5. bearscreek

bearscreek Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2009
    TN
    I'd just suggest that you order quite a bit at one time to offset the shipping and hope that nothing is DOA. I also ordered some atomizers that I guess I need to test, too.

6. lordmage

lordmage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Dundalk,Maryland, USA
    if you really would like to remove any thread you create click the triangle which would report it to a mod and request its removal.

7. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    These suppliers have told me they will have manual 901 batteries any day now:

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/category.sc?categoryId=7

www.eastmall.net

http://

8. gashin

gashin Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

They are not in stock anywhere yet - they're still producing the chargers.... taking a WHILE... they said it would be done last week - it's been a week and no update...

9. bevis
    This message by bevis has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 6, 2009, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Jul 1, 2009
  10. wenya
    This message by wenya has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 11, 2009, Reason: Spam.
    Aug 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.