Anyone try a flangless carto in their Phoenix Ravens Nest tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bern Diesel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
San Jose, Ca
I just didn't like the raven cartos, so I tried boge flanged LR cartos in there but something about the flanged cartos just is not as good as the flangless ones in my other tanks. Maybe it's the different resistance or the flange effects airflow, but it seems to flood more, carto doesnt last as long and the plumes are a lot smaller. I'm assuming the difference between the Raven's Nest and my regular pyrex tank is just cosmetic.

I'm vaping 50/50 ECB mango and in one tank is a 2 ohm prepunched boge (2 holes) in a standard sized tank usually at 4 volts. On the Ravens Nest is a 1.4 ohm single pre-punched flanged boge, same juice, usually at 3.4 volts. What gives with the difference in vape production and carto longevity? Sorry for the newbie question in advance

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
This is surprising that you don't like the Raven's cartos. There is no filler in the cartomizers to affect the flavor and they are so much easier to clean and switch flavors. No flooding either.

There are plans for pyrex tanks for the Ravens and also a locking disc so they will not keep spinning when screwed on the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread