Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
Same. Since this is TV, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you like the drink, you'll like this.

Just got mine in and all I have to say is that it is AWESOME!! It tastes just like the drink! No waiting a week or anything. This stuff is great. I will have a review up later if you follow me on twitter @JeffVape78

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Just got mine in and all I have to say is that it is AWESOME!! It tastes just like the drink! No waiting a week or anything. This stuff is great. I will have a review up later if you follow me on twitter @JeffVape78

Awesome! Hopefully mine will be waiting for me when I get home. I should really get TV stuff shipped to work. Everything would be delivered on Saturday if I did that, though.

I also ordered Key Lime Pie, so hopefully that's just as good.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Yep, got my order yesterday. The BB is very good, but it's actually not as close to the original as I would have thought. I'm sure it just needs to age into it. Regardless, it's still very good!

The Key Lime is awesome. I wasn't expecting to smell the crust when I opened the bottle (I was actually kind of hoping it was just key lime pie...filling), but I have to admit, the crust flavor really makes this great. This might be one of my new favorites! I have a feeling the lime will really come out after it ages a little, which will make it even better. Definitely order this one if you like the sweet lime flavor of key lime pie!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread