Anyone try Charlie Noble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I also like blue bay and the raspberry ripple ice cream. Tripoli and pistachio ry4 get rave reviews as well.
I got the pistachio, raspberry ice cream, tripoli, and pearry. All in 1.5 mg which is awesome. By the time I get to these I'll be dropping to that strength in like 5 months. Yeah I'm stocking up big time these last few weeks.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Thanks for the pointer to Breezy, but their regular prices look to be the same as on the Charlie Noble site. Maybe I'm missing something?
They were a little cheaper when I ordered, then the coupon made it really cheap. Maybe they went up? It was a couple dollar cheaper per 30ml. Maybe it was a sale within a sale. Saleception

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I'm ok with Treasure Island. I get much more of a cereal note to it than other brands. No Lemon Pledge with this one! If you're looking for a milky/creamy aspect, that's not what this one is about.

Poseidon's Punch is no good for me. It has a certain note to it that either comes across as some coconut or soap. Not a pleasant experience and I'm not sure why this one hasn't gone down the drain yet.

I found Charlie's Custard to be a decent custard at a reasonable price. No complaints other than finding other brands at least as good and cheaper.

Soller's Pointe comes across very muddled to me. It's hard for me to distinguish individual flavor notes. They're all very weak and don't play together well as a whole. Reminds me of Space Jam's Venus, which isn't a compliment.

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
Poseidon's Punch is no good for me. It has a certain note to it that either comes across as some coconut or soap. Not a pleasant experience and I'm not sure why this one hasn't gone down the drain yet.

really? thats weird. it tastes like some sort of citrus punch/lemon lime to me. been my ADV for 6 mos. i've tried everything they sell. i havent ventured far out into the custard world, but CC seems too sweet to me. i cant vape too much of it at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread