Anyone try django's bounty flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Been vaping for 10 years. I have been DIY for at least 6 years. I got sick of flavorings and have been vaping unflavored for at least 4 years.

I'm getting bored during quarantine and decided to order some flavors to mix up. I use to be a big Bobas Bounty fan a long time ago and was thinking about ordering some but don't really want to spend the money. I found Django's Bounty when I was ordering some other flavors. Has anyone tried this clone flavoring? It's been so long since I had Bobas, so as long as it's in the same ballpark I think I will like it. I also bought some banana to see if I can make some Gorilla juice.

If you have tried it let me know what you think!?

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I found Django's Bounty when I was ordering some other flavors. Has anyone tried this clone flavoring? It's been so long since I had Bobas, so as long as it's in the same ballpark I think I will like it. I also bought some banana to see if I can make some Gorilla Juice.
    I have the Django's Bounty flavor mixed and put away for steeping. It's close on the sniff test right after mixing. The color is definitely the same....

Alright guys, it's been 3 weeks now. Any initial thoughts?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Alright guys, it's been 3 weeks now. Any initial thoughts?

It's a good flavor. I think 20% for my DL style vape might be a bit too high of a mixing percentage. The flavor is close, but it's not Boba's-- not at 3 weeks anyways and mine is exactly 3 weeks old. There is a slight, and I mean slight sour note that some have associated with the original Boba's that I never perceived. D'jango has that and it's not always there, and just slightly detectable when I do taste it.

I am going to mix another batch at 16% and see how it goes. I might do that one at a 80/20 ratio as well. There is a lot of flavor there at 20% and it might be too much flavor to be honest... It may work in a mtl setup though.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I've wondered if that sour note is ACV.

Boba's is supposed to be like 30% plus in flavors (kinda like Virus).

I believe it is ACV.. seems so anyways. My 3 week old bottle mix is pretty dark. I think it has potential but it needs a little something more. Thinking about adding a touch of graham cracker to it.

Do you have the concentrate?

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Do you have the concentrate?

My last flavor order was back in August when I got into some more breakfast types :w00t:.
    I was really waiting on you guys to convince me getting some Django's was the right thing to do. :lol:

Would you say that there was any significant change in the flavor from when you first mixed it up until now?

Reactions: LoveVanilla

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    My last flavor order was back in August when I got into some more breakfast types :w00t:.
    I was really waiting on you guys to convince me getting some Django's was the right thing to do. :lol:

Would you say that there was any significant change in the flavor from when you first mixed it up until now?

Yes, it did get better with a steep and I am wondering if it will get better the longer it matures. I am vaping it now and enjoying it. I think if you go at it without Boba's in the back of your mind it might do well for you. Don't get me wrong, when you do try it you'll see why some are comparing it to BB.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I went all in. Seeing the words Boba's Bounty will do that to me.... 120mls from flavor jungle on the way. It better be good or I coming back in like a noobie and blaming everyone for my failure.

Wish you luck (joking).

Oh look it’s an old friend! Hello old friend!

I have Bobba’s Bounty. It really does taste like how I remember back in 2011-2012. However, I’m just not a fan of it the way I was back in the day.

• Agree
    Reactions: Izan

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    It's been so long I forgot how bad at spelling you were! :)

Are you still vaping? My 10th anniversary is approaching in June!

Hooked on Fonics never wurked for me and speling is overated eanyways.... Sience is were always my subgect.

Congrats on being married for 10 years! I was not aware same sex marriage was legal down under...

You know me, I'm still squonking like a mother shucker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread