Anyone Try Tasty Vapor Cappuccino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I would like to know if anyone here has tried Tasty Vapors Cappuccino yet?

Description on website:
Cappuccino - This will likely be our new coffee base for all of our "Cafe" flavors as it does have a strong "espresso" like quality to it. We will keep the regular coffee flavor for those who want simple coffee flavor too.

He offers no samples and it costs $15 plus $5 S&H.

$20 is a lot to pay to possibly find out it does not taste like Cappuccino or that I may or may not like it.

I'm not interested in reading reviews on other flavors (those can be found everywhere) or that "Tasty Vapor is great, ya can't go wrong" kinda thing. Because that is not always true. Possibly because he allegedly mixes each batch as it's ordered and maybe that is why there appears to be inconsistency at times.

I just want to know...... has anyone tasted the Cappuccino yet and how does it compare to other Cappuccinos out there?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I have tried the Cafe Mocha and the Cafe Macchiato and I'd suggest you go for one of those -- they're both premium flavor blends he makes rather than the single-flavor cappuccino.
Both are outstanding -- the Macchiato is a milder coffee flavor so if you're used to the cappuccino from other places, it's probably closest. The Mocha has a robust coffee flavor.

and if you don't like it...the nice thing about tastyvapor is it's pretty easy to find a buyer here. :)

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
I tried the Cafe Macchiato and do not really like it. Mine tasted like chocolate with no coffee flavor whatsoever. Let me know if you try the cap. I have been looking for a good cap that actually tastes like coffee...

I have the cafe macchiato with loranns flavorings and the coffee is so strong, i cant taste any chocolate! The best description that I can give is it tastes just like crunching on a fresh Sumatra coffee bean. In fact, i was thinking to buy the one that is loranns free. Which version do you have?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I tried the Cafe Macchiato and do not really like it. Mine tasted like chocolate with no coffee flavor whatsoever. Let me know if you try the cap. I have been looking for a good cap that actually tastes like coffee...
That's kind of surprising; did you get the Loranns-free version, out of curiosity?
If you want serious coffee flavor, you could try Cafe Mocha and ask for heavy on the coffee. I'm almost out of that now and I found it pretty outstanding.

Also keep in mind that since Geoff mixes the liquids to order, and makes multi-flavor blends, it can take a week for the flavors to really "mix". Sometimes I've had a TV flavor I didn't really like at first, and then it somehow "matured" into something awesome; I'm not the only customer who's found that with TV, and it's something Geoff himself has mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread