• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone try the "510-T" atomizer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I don't know anything about the Provari so I can't say how well the 510-T tank atty/tanks will work on it.

Yes, Thomas, the 510-T tank is different from the eGo tank. It's much smaller (holds only about 12 drops) but I like the flavor and vapor from it...I'm using it on an automatic 510. Easy to fill (I use the small screwdriver that you use to tighten eyeglass screws to pop the cap open as that is a little more difficult to do on the 510-T versus the eGo).

I've "whined" for a long time for the smaller devices to get better and this is such an improvement! I doubt I'll use my cartomizers anymore. I'll still use a drip tip on my eGo and the tanks on my eGo, but I'm back to using the 510 as my main device. I'm just not "big device" person plus I think these things will be especially great for new users.

Just stock up on the tanks so you can have plenty loaded and ready to go!

kcoralj

Jan 22, 2011
Green Bay WI
I've got Volcanos version, they call it the Magma-T.
I've only put a few tankfuls through it but my observations so far are that;
the draw is pretty tight,
the flavor is kinda weak,
holds about .7 ml,
seems to wick okay,
I didn't get any "burnt" taste,
the vapor is atomized well,
I didn't have any leaking problems.

I've been using poly filled cartomizers lately, and the 510 tank won't be replacing them.
Mostly I don't like the draw, and the thought of leaving the house with only one atty scares me:ohmy:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
is it weaker than what a "normal" atty/cart eGo combo would hit at?

i think so. i loaded it onto the provari to see if i could dial up the bang. not so much. and there's a funky plastic taste that goes along w/it. i wonder if that will go away over time. the upshot is that you can get a lot of liquid loaded in. then again, you can do the same with a carto. i'm sticking w/the cartos for the long drives, and waiting till this "T" technology is a little further along.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i think so. i loaded it onto the provari to see if i could dial up the bang. not so much. and there's a funky plastic taste that goes along w/it. i wonder if that will go away over time. the upshot is that you can get a lot of liquid loaded in. then again, you can do the same with a carto. i'm sticking w/the cartos for the long drives, and waiting till this "T" technology is a little further along.

Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread