anyone try the pink crystal Dlight cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Does anyone have a dead battery that they don't mind prying the little cap off of? I'd like to know how easy it is to remove, if it attaches to anything (like wires or something) on the inside, and if it goes back on. I'm hitting the art store on Thursday (it's a pain living 50 miles from town sometimes :) ) and if they come off easy I'm pretty sure I can find something that will fit and a little gem glue should hold it in. Since that tip is far away from the atomizer i don't think using glue would be a problem.

BullyBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Maryland, USA
I wanna order one just to have it, prolly wouldn't use it I love my 510 If the crystal were pink I'd be on paypal right now

Spoken like a true Texas girl. Gotta love it!

But that is indeed one sexy smoke. . . and web site. Whoever designed it has got some major mojo going on. But maybe another blu-like trap?

Last edited:

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
Does anyone have a dead battery that they don't mind prying the little cap off of? I'd like to know how easy it is to remove, if it attaches to anything (like wires or something) on the inside, and if it goes back on. I'm hitting the art store on Thursday (it's a pain living 50 miles from town sometimes :) ) and if they come off easy I'm pretty sure I can find something that will fit and a little gem glue should hold it in. Since that tip is far away from the atomizer i don't think using glue would be a problem.

I popped mine off easy. it pops off and clicks back into place, there is a little hole to stick something in to pry it off .. at least on the 901 and 510.. I bet you could fit a gem in it. Thanks for the idea lol

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
Can someone please tell me I don't ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE that awesome little crystal on the end.

I wish i could tell you this, but I was trying to convince myself of the same thing when i couldnt pry the top of my broken 901 battery to try it..

and can we buy crystals that are this sparkly at the craft store? Maybe i just need a big fake diamond on it... mmm....

AGNES PEACOCK

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The Mother Lode, California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread