Anyone up for a clone challenge (Pencil by Must Vape)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
From the website: Pencil is a wonderful dessert vape that is subtle enough to be vaped day in and day out. This comforting concoction is the ultimate pear crisp served ala mode. Vanilla ice cream, juicy pears, and a gooey, buttery crumble create an incredible juice that you will crave! Its complexity and underlying creaminess is down right delicious!

The pear and ice cream seem straight forward enough... does anyone have any ideas on a good starting point for the "gooey, buttery, crumble crisp " portion?

Also, any suggestions on a nice, sweet, juicy pear flavoring for this? I have Flavor Express Pear but it seems kind of tart for this recipe. I have a Flavor West Pear on order to try out next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pencil by Must Vape - All the Juices

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Pear pairs well with: almond, apple, caramel, chestnut, chocolate, cinnamon, citrus, ginger, hazelnut, vanilla, walnut.

Here is where I got my recommendation if you are interested.

Flavor Profiles that Pair Together in Recipes - Nouveau RawNouveau Raw
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you.

jacobsgirl

Jan 20, 2015
Fremont, NC
Can anyone make suggestions as to starting the "crumble" portion? Any crumble? I have no idea where to start with that... the only crumble flavors I can find already have a fruit in them, blueberry, etc.

Danish? AP? Coffeecake?

Edible crumb topping is flour, butter, and brown sugar (molasses and sugar) so something like a chocolate-chip cookie WITHOUT the chocolate... I'm new to this, just really interested in mixing and creating some of my own. I made an account and headed to the DIY section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread