Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok folks....here it is....we have a new product of sorts.....we are actually giving these away with every cartomizer order. They are a soft silicon cover for your cartomizer.....initially designed to be sort of a ...well....um......"safety device" ? So you can let your friends try your SmokeStik and then just throw the cover away. But!!!! This hardcore SmokeStik user quickly found out that these things are better than drip tips for comfort.....you can chew on them all day and not rack up a dental bill. So what's the contest you ask...well.....just what in the heck do you call these things????? So that is the contest....one post per person.....help us pick a name for this item. IF we pick your name as a winner....you get a free complete SmokeStik kit of your choice.....any kit......plus obviously a handfull of these nifty whachamacallits.....okay....and a five pack of cartos.....how's that? :toast:

cartocover.jpg

WINNER!!!!!!

Ok...this might seem a bit analog..but what about the SmokeStik Smoke-Screen?

locke2121......pm me with your choice of kit and cartos......shipping address and phone number and email.

smokescreens.jpg

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yes!

Except for the pie eating contest in the movie Stand By Me, any contest is a good contest.

I'll start it off: vape safes, chewbaccas, flavored condoms (okay, I guess not that one... I just couldn't resist)

Hey!! No fair... that was 3 in one post... LOL!!

How about Carto Covers?? Plain and simple... :?:

Hi LK!!! hide.gif

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
cushioned mouth piece

I have actually been cutting my 'condoms' since I started vaping- I think I chipped a tooth my second day in... LOL

Us too... got too many people that wanna put thier lips on my carto's!! I keep a bunch of cut-off comdoms in my purse for that reason! I even slide them over my drip tips!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread