Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I have a 5 port joye 510 charger.......and a 10 port. I love them and I don't notice that they charge slower. but I have never heard of a 5 port ego charger. do you have a link so I can go look at it?
the joye 510 and the ego are both 510 threaded devices but you can't charge one on the other's charger.... or maybe you can with an adapter but I prefer to use the correct charger for each device

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I have a 5 port joye 510 charger.......and a 10 port. I love them and I don't notice that they charge slower. but I have never heard of a 5 port ego charger. do you have a link so I can go look at it?
the joye 510 and the ego are both 510 threaded devices but you can't charge one on the other's charger.... or maybe you can with an adapter but I prefer to use the correct charger for each device

This place is out of stock but I run across places that have them once in awhile.

Ego / 510 5 Battery Multi-Charger

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I do like the multi-chagers. mine are for 510's (the skinny joye ones) they have a short battery life and so I carry around 3 all day, so I like to charge them all at once.

let me say that from my experience this AM I would not order from the first site you sent me. on the page you linked earlier did you notice at the bottom left side of the page was a scrolling thing telling customer names, what that person ordered and how much they paid?????? I DID NOT like that :blink:

I called to ask about that charger since I've never seen on for egos. I wanted to ask if you had to use adapters to charge egos on that charger. the first call I got disconnected after holding 5 min....grrrr. when the phone was answered they used a different company name. I called back and got someone (after holding). when I asked her about the different name she say they manage 3-4 websites. when I asked about the scrolling thing about the customers she just asked if I was interested in what a customer ordered (?) at that point I told her I didn't think she could help me and hung up and used the contact form on their site. but at this point I would not order from them and I am glad they were out of stock :)

so, where did you end up ordering? I am still curious as I still think you might need adapters to charge an ego on that charger... (I wish someone who knew more would drop in :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread