Anyone use drip tips with these cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
At the Suncoast vapers meet on Sat. You Tube Commerical gave me a black full size drip tip to try, then when Drew (drew's world) saw my pink V4L batt and Carto he gave me a short pink drip tip! Thanks guys..these are really nice.
I don't recomend them for the extra long's because you drift into cigarette holder territory..:p But the regular size batt with carto and drip tip is wonderful as it is still shorter the the extra long!
I had a wowboy carto on the black batt but you couldn't see the tip so I put the mint julep on it. The pink tip with pepermint showed up fine.
I really don't need a drip tip because my cartos last a good long time between refills..but I like the feel of the mouthpiece.

driptip.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
That's a Plan Lou!!!:p

You take the soft tip off your carto and push the end of the drip tip in. Since it is open on the mouth end..you can drip your liquid directly in your carto. Now you can refill as you go if that's what you want to do. I recomend dripping in at a slight angle so you don't drip down the little tube in your carto. Also I think these should be used with a manual batt, so you don't flood an auto batt with liquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread