Anyone use Mt Baker Vapor flavors for DIY juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
I personally haven't, but have friends that did - most concoctions came out great, some didn't of course. One other ECF member put together 5 DIY flavors and hit jackpot. If I were you, just get past the 'new member' status and post 5 times then search/post through the eliquid threads. I'm sure you'll find better help there.

edking66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Southwest Pa
If you do what do you think? I'm taking a stab at DIY. I got in three flavors and mixed some tonight. One was horrible (first try) and the other 2 were okay. I had to mix at 40% though. I'm sure I probably did something wrong. I also have some TFA flavors coming. I just hope I don't have to use those at 40% also.

When you mix your own juice, you have to let it steep for the flavor to be right. Either let it sit for several days (several weeks for some flavors), shaking it every so often, or you can speed up the steeping by putting the bottled juice in an ultra sonic cleaner with hot water for about an hour. It shouldn't take more than 20% flavoring at most.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
DIY flavoring sites: Capella, RTS Vapes (Flavour Arts), EcigExpress, Wizard Labs, Vaping Zone, DIY One Stop, Good Prophets

Nicotene Suppliers: Wizard Labs, RTS Vapes, Xtreme Vaping

PG+ VG: Essential Depot

Theres your best bets up above.

Try to keep the total sum of all your flavorings in the eliquid to 20% or less for best vapor production and flavor.

If u vape 100% VG you will need 25% flavoring and NON pg flavorings.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
The OP is right when it comes to how much flavoring from MBV it takes to make up a thing of DIY juice. When I first started DIY juices, I ordered a BUNCH of MBV flavorings...not their ejuice, but their DIY flavorings...because they were/are so cheap...15ml for 2.99 I believe it was. They are very weak. I ordered from them thinking I was saving $$...but really, I didn't on account of just how much of their of their flavoring you have to use to even taste it. Their sweetener is very good though.

I have since moved on to FL and TFA...fixing to try out Vapingzone Super Concentrates and see how those are.

Redsholsters

May 9, 2013
Florida
When you mix your own juice, you have to let it steep for the flavor to be right. Either let it sit for several days (several weeks for some flavors), shaking it every so often, or you can speed up the steeping by putting the bottled juice in an ultra sonic cleaner with hot water for about an hour. It shouldn't take more than 20% flavoring at most.

An ultrasonic cleaner huh? Interesting. I've been considering getting one to clean my tanks etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Redsholsters

May 9, 2013
Florida
DIY flavoring sites: Capella, RTS Vapes (Flavour Arts), EcigExpress, Wizard Labs, Vaping Zone, DIY One Stop, Good Prophets

Nicotene Suppliers: Wizard Labs, RTS Vapes, Xtreme Vaping

PG+ VG: Essential Depot

Theres your best bets up above.

Try to keep the total sum of all your flavorings in the eliquid to 20% or less for best vapor production and flavor.

If u vape 100% VG you will need 25% flavoring and NON pg flavorings.

Thanks for the info. I will look into flavor art. The TFA flavorings i got were only 4ml so i dont know what i can get out of them. :confused:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
The TFA flavorings are concentrated...
And very good. You should not need more that 5-10%
of any of their flavorings.

Now, I just got some Menthol ICE and Cinnamon Red Hot from Mt. Baker, along with their unflavored base.
It does not take much of these flavorings at all...so it all depends on the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread