The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone use the Super Excaliber from Vapors Choice?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Kenny D, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kenny D

Kenny D Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Seymour, CT USA
    This post is a little late considering I already ordered this tank but I'm wondering if anyone's used this tank system and if so your thoughts, tips, observations?

Thanks in advance.

Kenny

2. Kay1959

Kay1959 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No, but if you go up to the upper right hand side of this page, you'll see where it says 'Search ECF with google'. Type in 'Super Excaliber from Vapors Choice', and it will take you to past posts regarding these. Hope this helps you.

3. YoureFired

YoureFired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    The Berserkshires, MA
    I've got four of the Super Excaliburs and they're pretty cool for the price. If you get the kit, like I did, it works out to like $15 per rig, including the 1100mah battery and tank, since the $39 includes 15ml of your choice of juice, a nice carrying case, and charger, etc. I use the batteries for Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartos, too. The tanks that come with the Excaliburs are a bit finicky and the wicks start to peter out after a couple of days, but when they're fresh, they produce the best pure flavored vapor I've experienced with any tank, even the Vivi Nova.

Also, I got a set of the chrome ones and the black ones. The black ones are already showing tiny dings in the paint. Hardly noticeable, but they're there. The chrome ones, which are older, still look brand new.

I like them! Their size and shape makes them easy to dart in and out of my jeans pocket. They're easy to fill, and they look great, imo. Too bad I'm not going to keep feeding them new wick heads every two days, though.

Some of the various configs I've tried with the chrome ones:
    [​IMG]

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I've been casually following the threads on here about the Excalibur type tanks. Maybe look in the tank review category. People seem to like them at first, but a common problem after a while is a gurgling issue.

5. Kenny D

Kenny D Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Seymour, CT USA
    Thanks for the responses. I bought 1 super excaliber and 2 replacement whatchamathings. I was concerend about the longevity of these so I only got 1 to start with. I'll let you know what my experiences are with them after I've had them for a couple of days.

Thanks again,

Kenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.