Anyone used Vape Royalty before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark passenger

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Alexandria, IN, USA
Well after waiting since early september on FT and HK post i finally got fed up and ordered a nemesis mod elsewhere

the site was called vape royalty and it was one i hadnt ever used before but seemed legit after i searched around a little bit...they have the actual hcigar version wvailable for a ver decent price IMO so i placed an order this morning at like 7am their time in california...

says it ships same day if ordered before 630 my time in indy and i a pretty excited but wanted to see if anyone else on here had ever used them or if anyone else did the same as me?

My nemesis clone from FT has been stuck in acceptance for a long time and i have had 2 other packages go thru since it was accepted so i was just really ...... off haha...any feedback about vape royalty would be appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: STUSTUFF

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
I got mine from Fasttech in a reasonable amount of time with no problems just a couple of weeks ago. In fact I've ordered several mech clones from there and have gotten every one of them. Maybe I'm just lucky.:D However, I can't say the same about Health Cabin!:mad:

EDIT: Additionally I got a King Mod clone from Fasttech for $25.29. Vape Royalty wants $47.99 for, what looks like, the same mod. Think I'll pass on Vape Royalty!!

Last edited:

Dark passenger

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Alexandria, IN, USA
I have recieved many things from them too including that king clone but the nem was stuck and i am tired of waiting...good to see im not the only one who ordered from them...i was gonna order tuesdsy but didnt quite have the money and then they went out of stock and said any ordered would ship monday until last night they said in stock agsin so i ordered as early as possible today haha...hope it does ship today like it says and i was upset they didnt offer more shipping options bc i woulda paid more for priority...

Zappa00

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Well I got mine today, and am very happy with it! Vape Royalty was very good for me, ordered it Friday morning and received it this morning (Tuesday). All I did was clean it up, polish the inner part of the switch and the post for the switch, because it was pretty rough IMO, now it's silky smooth, then put Noalox on all the threads and it works great! I did a voltage drop test and with a 1.5 ohm coil on, it had a .17 voltage drop. Not bad for $47.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread