The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone using an M602?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Fedor, Nov 23, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
  2. inicapem

inicapem Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Earth
    Mine is currently being shipped. I purcahsed the hybrid package - 1 M602 (manual) and 1 M601 (automatic). Very excited. Will post when i get it and try it out.

3. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    For this unit, i don't really see the point of using the auto batts. I would just stick with manuals. Let me know what you think of the auto ones and if you agree with me.

Absolutelyecigs has them cheap for kits and accessories as well as blank carts. You may want to check them out as well.

4. Worutaa

Worutaa Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    Got this kit in the mail (my first kit, just started) and it's everything I had hoped an e-cig would be. Get a mouthful of vape, feels like I'm smoking an analog and it's very flavorful.

Went from a pack to a pack and a half a day after smoking for 12 years (started at 12) to 0 analogs a day.

The manual is fantastic. Not sure what the automatic is really like because I apparently received a faulty one (or it could have been the mail-man dropping the package, idk) but Sean from electronic-cigz is sending me a replacement since I'm still under warranty.

I can't imagine what all these other models are like, but that doesn't matter, this is all I really need. (granted, I'll probably still try some different ones just because they look cool and I think I have a new hobby)

Only two things (minor drawbacks) that I can think of: The cart doesn't seem as big as a 501 when I look at videos and pics, and the battery doesn't last as long as I want it to. (Then again, I puff on this thing like there's no tomorrow and I don't think any battery could keep up with me) But luckily Sean says there should be a 601/2 passthrough kit soon.

5. bluesuede

bluesuede Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Central PA, USA
    I've had my 401 since Oct. 7 but it's only in the last couple of weeks it's really taken hold of me! I love it more and more and find I hardly ever use my 801 anymore. I also use my VK PT but it's the 401 I reach for constantly.

I prefer the auto batts. Acts and behaves just like an analog. It's the one model that will finally help my husband cut back on analogs! Yeah! :) We dip!

I have more 2 each batt and attys coming from Litecigusa. It shipped on 11/23 and I don't have it yet. Litecig is only 20 miles from me. :( I'm bummed...

6. bluesuede

bluesuede Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Central PA, USA
    Oh And I can hardly wait for the 401 PCC! Any news in that regard???

I have the long 401 carts coming from Eastmall but that order is still stuck in the loop somewhere since 11/17. Ordinarily it should have arrived b4 Thanksgiving. Bummed about that too! :(

7. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    I'm sure if anyone has the original Smoore M401 PCC first, it will be absolutelyecigs.com

They always have the latest Mseries gadgets before anyone else understandably. I'm looking forward to that too.

Personally, i much prefer the manual batts for M602. Wouldn't mind a passthrough though. For me, its more than enough to have the auto batts for M401/2. To have the auto batts for the M602 would be too much of a repetition.

Still, its a great kit to have for $36.99!

8. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA
    I wish this PCC will hold manual batts but it will only hold automatics

9. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
  10. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    Southern California
  11. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    The M40x PCC will charge both auto and manual batts. In fact, all PCCs should do this too, as long as there is space for the manual button in the slot.

12. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA
    People are still able to get this model from electronic-ciggz.com. It took 7 days from Canada to New Jersey if anyone wanted to know. Watch, the FDA will ban as soon as I need a new atomizer:p

13. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    7 days? I hope this is due to the holiday season. If not, this equals the time for my China order to usually reach me.

Its good to support your favourite suppliers. I know i do. But for those with limited budget like me, u can get the M602 for $36.99 at AEC.

14. inicapem

Nov 2, 2009
    Earth
    Got my hybrid ultra m601/602 in the mail this week. So far i'm really satisfied. I much prefer the manual to the auto so I bought 3 more manual batts. Also very much prefer the PTB carts. Tried the regular carts with Johnson Creek original and it was nasty. Then tried PTB cart with Tenn Cured and loved it. Maybe it's the juice flavor, maybe the carts, i will play around to know better. Only issue with M602 i'm finding is having to refill juice all the time, but maybe i'm not doing it right. Throat hit is great - which is really important for me. Overall - I am very pleased!!!

15. Catdaddy

Catdaddy Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2009
    Alabama
    Got it yesterday and I like it a lot. Overfilling the carts, getting liquid mouth is the only challenge so far. Does info about the 401 carts apply to this one as well? Hopefully the 510 on the way is as impressive.

16. ricklovesnic

ricklovesnic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    I got my 602 kit in the mail a few days ago and it seems to be the best PV I've tried yet for dipping. The flavor of about 3 drops on the wick with an empty cart shell on this device is pretty intense.

I do seem to be having some issues with my batteries, though. Maybe it's just the charger that they sent with my shipment? Instead of having the typical red and green led's on the charger, it's just one blue led. I have left batts connected to this charger overnight and the charger still claims that it's charging the batt. The batt will work for a short period, then blink and claim it's out of juice. Another batt from the batch seems to have lasted almost forever without needing to be topped off. Now that I read what I just put down, it sounds more like one of my batts is faulty. I will mark the batts with tape so I can track down which one is giving me fits.

I do find that the draw on the 602 is a WHOLE lot stiffer than any other PV I've tried yet. I used to pack down my American Spirit cigs pretty tight, and it never had a draw this hard. It's not really a bad thing, just a difference. Also, when using a cart, the vapor it produces tastes very "plastic-y". I can't quite figure out why. If I take the juice-holding doohickey out of the cart and try again, the flavor is amazing. I can see myself figuring out a way to dip while on the road just for the flavor that this guy produces, though.

All in all, I'm very satisfied. Now I just want my KR808D1 to arrive and I should have enough of a PV collection. For now. Until I try some mods...

17. inicapem

Nov 2, 2009
    Earth
    I found the same thing with the regular carts. Now i use the PTB carts and no problems with funky taste.

18. dopeless-hopefiend

dopeless-hopefiend Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Littleton, CO
    How does the m601/602 rate against a 510 in vapor, throat hit, and flavor? I am seriously considering one of these.

19. ladysteam

ladysteam Full Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Kelowna
    I have the m601/602 - my first e-cig, and I think it's awesome (I use the spring mod on it with a PTB plug). I've only had it 6 days, but I was wondering, when a battery dies why does the LED still light up? My auto died this morning :(

20. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    Stick with the manual, 602. I did a review and i rate it better than the 510.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/47623-m401-2-manual-switch-batteries-m602-manual-kit-absolutelyecigs-com.html

At $36.99, its a good deal. You will go through some atties, but thats the same with every model. So far, i'm still using the first one. Atties are $6 a piece for a pack of 10 so its an affordable change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.