Anyone using an M602?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worutaa

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Got this kit in the mail (my first kit, just started) and it's everything I had hoped an e-cig would be. Get a mouthful of vape, feels like I'm smoking an analog and it's very flavorful.

Went from a pack to a pack and a half a day after smoking for 12 years (started at 12) to 0 analogs a day.

The manual is fantastic. Not sure what the automatic is really like because I apparently received a faulty one (or it could have been the mail-man dropping the package, idk) but Sean from electronic-cigz is sending me a replacement since I'm still under warranty.

I can't imagine what all these other models are like, but that doesn't matter, this is all I really need. (granted, I'll probably still try some different ones just because they look cool and I think I have a new hobby)

Only two things (minor drawbacks) that I can think of: The cart doesn't seem as big as a 501 when I look at videos and pics, and the battery doesn't last as long as I want it to. (Then again, I puff on this thing like there's no tomorrow and I don't think any battery could keep up with me) But luckily Sean says there should be a 601/2 passthrough kit soon.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I've had my 401 since Oct. 7 but it's only in the last couple of weeks it's really taken hold of me! I love it more and more and find I hardly ever use my 801 anymore. I also use my VK PT but it's the 401 I reach for constantly.

I prefer the auto batts. Acts and behaves just like an analog. It's the one model that will finally help my husband cut back on analogs! Yeah! :) We dip!

I have more 2 each batt and attys coming from Litecigusa. It shipped on 11/23 and I don't have it yet. Litecig is only 20 miles from me. :( I'm bummed...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I'm sure if anyone has the original Smoore M401 PCC first, it will be absolutelyecigs.com

They always have the latest Mseries gadgets before anyone else understandably. I'm looking forward to that too.

Personally, i much prefer the manual batts for M602. Wouldn't mind a passthrough though. For me, its more than enough to have the auto batts for M401/2. To have the auto batts for the M602 would be too much of a repetition.

Still, its a great kit to have for $36.99!

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California

inicapem

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Earth
Got my hybrid ultra m601/602 in the mail this week. So far i'm really satisfied. I much prefer the manual to the auto so I bought 3 more manual batts. Also very much prefer the PTB carts. Tried the regular carts with Johnson Creek original and it was nasty. Then tried PTB cart with Tenn Cured and loved it. Maybe it's the juice flavor, maybe the carts, i will play around to know better. Only issue with M602 i'm finding is having to refill juice all the time, but maybe i'm not doing it right. Throat hit is great - which is really important for me. Overall - I am very pleased!!!

ricklovesnic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
I got my 602 kit in the mail a few days ago and it seems to be the best PV I've tried yet for dipping. The flavor of about 3 drops on the wick with an empty cart shell on this device is pretty intense.

I do seem to be having some issues with my batteries, though. Maybe it's just the charger that they sent with my shipment? Instead of having the typical red and green led's on the charger, it's just one blue led. I have left batts connected to this charger overnight and the charger still claims that it's charging the batt. The batt will work for a short period, then blink and claim it's out of juice. Another batt from the batch seems to have lasted almost forever without needing to be topped off. Now that I read what I just put down, it sounds more like one of my batts is faulty. I will mark the batts with tape so I can track down which one is giving me fits.

I do find that the draw on the 602 is a WHOLE lot stiffer than any other PV I've tried yet. I used to pack down my American Spirit cigs pretty tight, and it never had a draw this hard. It's not really a bad thing, just a difference. Also, when using a cart, the vapor it produces tastes very "plastic-y". I can't quite figure out why. If I take the juice-holding doohickey out of the cart and try again, the flavor is amazing. I can see myself figuring out a way to dip while on the road just for the flavor that this guy produces, though.

All in all, I'm very satisfied. Now I just want my KR808D1 to arrive and I should have enough of a PV collection. For now. Until I try some mods...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
How does the m601/602 rate against a 510 in vapor, throat hit, and flavor? I am seriously considering one of these.

Stick with the manual, 602. I did a review and i rate it better than the 510.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ries-m602-manual-kit-absolutelyecigs-com.html

At $36.99, its a good deal. You will go through some atties, but thats the same with every model. So far, i'm still using the first one. Atties are $6 a piece for a pack of 10 so its an affordable change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread