Anyone using the diamond dual coil on 3.7 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tims

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
PA, USA
Hello Everyone....

Ok I was looking at the vortex read lots about it and spent a few hours on it, got ready to order and guess what it said, ( sold out ) ok I then checked out the fluxomizer, went to order and guess what ( sold out ), then the giantomizer also ( sold out ).

On to the diamond dual coil looks like it would do but, I was ordering the epower and was not sure it would work right with it, as the site said HV mods and no real info found on it.

So I then just checked on the normal duel coil, it seemed people said it worked very well on a 3.7 volt mods, so my guess was it was the same as the metal dual coils, only having a clear tube instead of the metal tube.

But I noticed other places had other brands of the metal dual coils, but had the same ohms, i'm wondering how many of you have tried the diamond dual coil on 3.7 volts, and how good it works on that voltage ???

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I have the ego Elegant and the jambox (has external battery) its 3.7V mod. it works great on both, I have used both vortex and dual.
The dual gives excellent TH, flavor and vapor,,,,its the carto i have been looking for and i really like it, i have had no probs and they last forever. i dont get nasty batting taste and even 3-4 days into using the carto it still feels like i am using a fresh carto. I am enjoying them. So far have only tried the dual but am going to be trying the single today. but the dual diamond and the metal one are both kick .....
also, the batting absorbs very well...i was trying to get away from the batting type cartos because i kept on having to refill or top off consistantly, and the flavors after 3-4 days were just nasty,,,i dont have to with the dual refil all the time with the dual and like i said the flavors stays great. I also have used different flavors in one of duals,,,works out great, again i dont get a nasty taste,,,like i had a cappicino and the went to banana and the to other flavors,,,yes a i taste a combination of the flavors at first and then to my surprise i started tasting only the flavor i just put in....if you plan using different flavors make sure you use flavors that go together well cause like i said, the flavors do mix a bit at first
Good Luck to you :vapor:
Amy

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Amy are you using FLuX Nectar in your Diamonds?

absolutely!! :vapor: its great!!!! i love the cartos and the juice is incredible i have to ration 2 of them until next pay day uuugggg. so i have to limit my crystal and lasso to 1ml per day to last,,,,,so use it when i just need to sit back and relax and unwind....hoping next payday i can get MORE sooo addicted to these ejuices and the diamonds!!!!! no joke.

I use the Egyptian and Americono all the time....love that ejuice!!!!!
i cant wait for the menthol!!!!!!!!

p.s. i got other flux nectar ejuice but they are my "fun flavors" i drip those but my main vapes (egyptian and americano and a menthol are in my diamonds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread