Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I recently picked up a pyrex Smok tank (and cartos) so I could start trying out some of the plastic tank destroying juices.. I threw in some of my 50/50 Legend and started vaping away.... 6 mls in and it seems like the taste is going south (which might be the dreaded VT though) and the draw has tightened up a bit... maybe...

I've read a few places that NETs tend to be pretty hard on carts, but then also read that HHV's NETs are pretty 'clean' compared to some of the other, more 'raw' NETs...

To those out there vaping NETs on carts, how long do you get out of one before it is toast?

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I recently picked up a pyrex Smok tank (and cartos) so I could start trying out some of the plastic tank destroying juices.. I threw in some of my 50/50 Legend and started vaping away.... 6 mls in and it seems like the taste is going south (which might be the dreaded VT though) and the draw has tightened up a bit... maybe...

I've read a few places that NETs tend to be pretty hard on carts, but then also read that HHV's NETs are pretty 'clean' compared to some of the other, more 'raw' NETs...

To those out there vaping NETs on carts, how long do you get out of one before it is toast?

Vaping 50/50 mixture in a carto should be absolutely fine with no issues.
Usually the issues are the cartos themselves and not the NET liquid.
I vaped HHV nets in cartos exclusively for at least 4 months and never had an issue because of the juice. I vaped anywhere from 100VG to 30/70 mixture. 50/50 should be even better suited with a carto tank.
Sadly with cartos it's a matter of luck. Some last me for months and some only days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I haven't tried a tank yet. I do presoak them in vodka to remove any taste from the manufacture. It also helps them soak up juice better the first fill. And I gave up on cleaning. Didn't have much luck with it and they're cheap. Lastly one flavor per cart. It's just the way I.ve been doing it. Need to try these Nets in something besides a cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread