• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone want to drive me to the vapor room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
If anyone with a car wants to make a trip down to the vapor room in forstburg please let me know. I would really like to head down. I was thinking maybe a few of us Pittsburgh vapors could get together, make the trip down, vape our butts off, and maybe hit up a bar and grab something to eat.

I would volunteer to drive but the handlebars on my fixie aren't that big :p

Anyone down for this? It would be nice to meet up with a few local vapers.

Also

LETS GO STILLERS!

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Not sure if you had a specific reason for going there but altsmoke I believe is closer.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I wanted it's actually a store front. They also make some really awesome looking juice by hand and offer 100% VG juices.

It looks pretty awesome

E Cigarette Shop

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I will most likely want to take a road trip down there at some point in the near future.....usps has me ...... off enough that in the future, I will make sure I take a drive down instead to pick up.

Can i come?!? Lol...i am in love with tvrs juice. We can talk hockey :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
I would definitely talk hockey! For hours I can do that since it is my favorite sport, but considering I did not grow up here, you are not going to like my choice in team! LMAO
And yeah you definitely can take the ride down there with me.......I am trying very hard to already convert my BFF so a shopping trip instead of looking online, might be just the thing.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I would definitely talk hockey! For hours I can do that since it is my favorite sport, but considering I did not grow up here, you are not going to like my choice in team! LMAO
And yeah you definitely can take the ride down there with me.......I am trying very hard to already convert my BFF so a shopping trip instead of looking online, might be just the thing.

Let me know...but if your favorite team isn't the Pens then I'm out lol

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
Let me know...but if your favorite team isn't the Pens then I'm out lol

Sorry they are not. I will give you a couple of hints as to who my favorite team is.

1- I am a long suffering fan(but that shows loyalty and non bandwagonish behavior)
2- I grew up with my dad having season tickets to this team and was able to watch them win 4 stanley cups in a row
3- You will hate me for last February alone! Although as a disclaimer, ONE of my guys actions I did NOT agree with AT ALL.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sorry they are not. I will give you a couple of hints as to who my favorite team is.

1- I am a long suffering fan(but that shows loyalty and non bandwagonish behavior)
2- I grew up with my dad having season tickets to this team and was able to watch them win 4 stanley cups in a row
3- You will hate me for last February alone! Although as a disclaimer, ONE of my guys actions I did NOT agree with AT ALL.

OK not going. And Trevor Gillies is a jag off! :p

J/k atleast you didn't say Philly or Washington lol

And for the record that game was an embarrassment for the NHL. I have nothing against the Islanders though. Rough seasons lead to frustration sometimes.

Last edited:

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
Oh I totally agree on what Gillies did was messed up......but thats about all I will agree with on that game. :)
And it could be worse.....my 14 year old is an "ovechick". UGH She has a thing for russian hockey players....god I hope it's a phase!!!!

I would totally be down taking a road trip.....I have a sportage, so I can fit 3 for the ride....I am hoping I can talk my best friend into a ride to get her on board with vaping! LOL

Saturday the 3rd as long as the weather is good?

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Oh I totally agree on what Gillies did was messed up......but thats about all I will agree with on that game. :)
And it could be worse.....my 14 year old is an "ovechick". UGH She has a thing for russian hockey players....god I hope it's a phase!!!!

I would totally be down taking a road trip.....I have a sportage, so I can fit 3 for the ride....I am hoping I can talk my best friend into a ride to get her on board with vaping! LOL

Saturday the 3rd as long as the weather is good?

I will get back to you but that should be fine with me. Just as long as my band doesn't have a show that night. We usually practice on Saturdays but oh well.

Also i completely agree with other than Gillies nothing was wrong with that game. Like i said hockey is an emotional game. Things happen.

Tell your daughter to quick being an ovechick and join malkinmania :p

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
NOW YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME :)

GO FLYERS :laugh:
FLYERS_LOGO_SKYLINE_L.jpg

OK not going. And Trevor Gillies is a jag off! :p

J/k atleast you didn't say Philly or Washington lol

And for the record that game was an embarrassment for the NHL. I have nothing against the Islanders though. Rough seasons lead to frustration sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread