• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone want to swap some juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
I brought a whole lot of tobacco flavours and then decided I like fruit or other flavours more than tobacco. D'oh! :oops:

I have 3 x unopened 10ml Winston flavour 24mg juices that I'd like to swap. I may have some other tobacco flavours to come - let me know if you have a particular favourite.

I'm happy to put these in the post (Australia only) for a straight swap (3 x 10mg or 1 x 30mg) if anyone's got some flavours they don't like. I don't mind if you've used a few mls to try them.

I don't want coffee/banana/menthol/tea but I like just about everything else I've tried so far, so let me know.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Gone off the tobacco flavours too, or just those ones? I've got like 60mls of camel sitting here already!

When I started vaping I got right into the tobacco flavours, then after 2-3 weeks I just started hitting the others much more. I've even gone back and vaped down the ones from my first order that I swore I'd never use (like strawberry and watermelon heh).

Now I want strong flavours that taste of something (not tobacco) so the best I have at the moment is coca-cola. Hitting that every day.. :p

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
I'm just after tobacco still! love them!!!!

Hi ya Dismal,
If you are after good tobacco smoke juice this guy is getting some great reviews The Big Three Flavours. - Ok Smokey - Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories
While you are there check out his triple 510 case TT510M Starter Kit - Jet Black - 510 Triple Traveller Kits - Online Store - Ok Smokey - Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories 8-o
I really want a couple of those cases, but he is out of stock for about 3 weeks:(

Cheers
Sten

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Sorry not into tobacco flavours but have been thinking of trying cola, can I ask where you bought yours from and is it good?

I have 11mg cola from DEKANG and I like it it. Most people say it tastes like a cola chewy lolly more than actual coke. I also have Dr Pepper 11mg and it's slightly spicier, has more throat hit. Not too bad but I prefer the cola.

All my juices are Dekang brand from HG or HC, simply because of price. Fer example HC has 5x10mg sampler at 24mg strength for $18.70 Aussie, whereas from OK Smokey the same amount of juice in a sampler pack is $38.45. I'm too stingy to pay the extra :)

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
I didn't get to order Cola HG were out of stock. So I go the next best thing.. 10ml of Dr. Pepper. (Curious to see whether it actually tastes similar. A 10ml of vanilla, couple batt's an atty, some carts, 30ml of Flue cured tobacco and 10ml RY4#. Anyone tried this? I've heard good things about ry4# but I'm not sure what to expect.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
I didn't get to order Cola HG were out of stock. So I go the next best thing.. 10ml of Dr. Pepper. (Curious to see whether it actually tastes similar. A 10ml of vanilla, couple batt's an atty, some carts, 30ml of Flue cured tobacco and 10ml RY4#. Anyone tried this? I've heard good things about ry4# but I'm not sure what to expect.

Yep yep...I have some ry4...a hint of caramel to it,I like it,last time I ordered, cola was out of stock..it either sells fast or slowing re-stocking.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
So I got some flavours in the mail today from HG.

Thought I'd post up here for a personal experience for anyone thinking of buying these e-liquids.

First one I vaped up was the RY4# because I was excited from all good reviews. All I can say about this is WOW! Such a good tasting flavour and can definitely taste the tobacco with slight vanilla. Now I'm sad I bought only 10ml of this!

The next was the vanilla.
Real smooth tasting and I accidentally bought the 24mg one but damn it's good.
I think it might have been a little suttle for me in the 18mg anyway. Like it!

The last one was the Dr. Pepper.
Does not taste like Dr. Pepper. haha.
It tastes more like aniseed with a real medicinal flavour. Yeah Dr. Pepper does taste medicinal but not like. Although I might learn to like it, but atm this will be packed at the back of the stash!

The other was more Flue cured tobacco which I love already.
And got a white 510 while I was at it. Looks good! Looks Stylin!

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
I'd be happy to swap my latest juices with.. well... just about anything! Just got some from StrictlyE-Juice and to be honest I may as well have just ordered unflavoured nic.. read about it in the Strictly E-Juice thread in the Ejuice Reviews forum (I would post the link but the admin obviously thinks we're all spammers!).
We also really need a list of supplers who ship to Australia - In particular I'm looking for those who can supply 12mg VG Dekang flavours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread