Anyone willing to part with an e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machina

May 28, 2008
So I ordered a version of the e-cig mini that was in rat's video off of ebay (Same thing, different packaging, they come in 2 types of packaging) and the supplier is estimating a max time of 50 days to get the thing here because of customs tightening from China's end because of the olympics coming up. I have the tracking number, and sure enough it is going slow. This is going to be my avenue to quit smoking, and I would like to have one ASAP because lets face it, the gum sucks, and the patch is more expensive than the smokes. Plus in an effort to cut back from normal smokes I am buying cigs I hate (damn you Marlboro lights!) so you might call me motivated.

So here is the deal, I am offering $50 plus shipping to anyone that has a working e-cig that is willing to part with it, along with some cartridges, and you live in the US. I figure that it wouldn't hurt to have more than one from the reliability stand point, and if all else fails, smoking these will be a good deal healthier than smoking cigs (and hopefully taste better). Mini or pen style, I don't care so long as it works and there are cartridges available. I know no one will be willing to part with an njoy for that amount but I figure it will take me less than a month to get one if someone in the US takes me up on this!

Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread