Anyone wish Kanger would make a larger tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
I like my PT 1&2 and their even better with the air flow base, but I keep going back to my hypertanks. I like the larger capacity and diameter. The hypertank just looks better on my 18xxx mods.

Here's my wish - a 5ml, 19mm diameter aerotank that excepts single and dual heads.

DO IT KANGER!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Protank 1&2 - Have the Areo tank - Dont' care for it.

Larger tank for sure more juice. I've been trained in art of chain vaping my master say's I'm good at it and my style unique also said soon as I learn the art of vaping while sleeping I'll move up a degree.

Love it but always re-filling the dam tank.

FEED ME MORE....;)

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I use a Sigelei Puritank I got from a FB coop and love it. Its been my all day atty for the last several months now and will continue to be for the future to be. It holds 4 mil and takes protank heads and a seperate driptip so I can go my whole workday without carrying juice with me. I would like to get hold of a davide but as far as I understand its just like the puritank. I only came across the sigelei puritanks once and haven't seen them since so im glad I purchased them.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Last edited:

heateris

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 18, 2012
    SEPA
    Have a look at this...22mm diameter with air flow control and 5ml Pyrex tank, I've used Aspire clearos, their outstanding performers, and even better with AFC...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cB5l7eh_4A

Ya, I've seen those. All the reviews are mostly very good. I'm sure I'll end up with one. My original post was inspired by the Nautilus. I really want Kanger to make a version then I don't need to worry about a different type of coil.

heateris

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 18, 2012
    SEPA

heateris

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 18, 2012
    SEPA
    The Kayfun Light+ is pretty much flawless. So is the Russian 91%

I do still use my PT2s a lot. They should hold more juices.

Actually, I have a KFL and Aqua clone on the way from fasttech. I think I prefer being able to swap out coils on the quickness instead of having to rebuild each time. I generally have about 10 rebuilt PT coils ready to go at all times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread