Anything Comparable to the Lavatube 2 or Provari for Under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
I keep graduating. I graduated from volt e-cigs to a vision spinner in less than a week. I graduated from a vivi nova to a valley view tank after a month. Now I want to graduate to something a little better than my vision spinner and ego twist.

It might be blasphemy to ask this question on here, but what kind of quality alternatives are there to the Lavatube or Provari that don't completely break the bank?

Truth be told, I'm asking now because I bought a 4ml Valley View pyrex tank and it's way bigger than I expected. It makes my dinky ego twist and even my vision spinner look goofy. I guess another good excuse for me to spend more money is that one of my Vision spinners broke in only two months. The button got lodged inside of it. So I could do with something more durable as well.

So what's out there that can compete with the Lavatube and Provari? :blink:

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
I'm switching from a 1000mah twist to a Vamo in shorty (800mah 18350) mode. Yes it's a smaller battery, but you can always carry extas since they are swap-able.. I already have 2 batteries and they are pretty inexpensive - $6 -7 each if you hunt around, so I will probably pick up a few more and always have something I can swap in.. Plus the charger I have uses a usb cable so I can charge pretty much anywhere and it's not much bigger than the 2 batteries side by side

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyvape CVI is a pretty inexpensive and nicely functional option (@52$ at myvaporstore) VV or VW, one button menu system like a Zmax, can use 18650 or 18350 batteries. Light, but nice grip, digital display, 510/ego threaded so you can use T3s etc without an adapter, comes in various colors. Sigelei and Smoktek Zmax are also good choices.

I just pick up the taste mvp 2700 mah 3.3 to 5.0 v for around $70 at a local vap shop its working great for me I only wish is that it had a ohm meter but guess I'll have to stick to the multimeter for now very happy with the performance of the device and great online reviews and u just can't bet the 2700 mah battery for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread