Anything like the Vandy Vape Kylin RTA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
I really love my Kylin rta in dual coil mode. The airflow seems to work perfectly for me. My only issue is that 2 ml mode is too small to take with me on the go and 6 ml mode looks awkward on mini mods. I was hoping to find something similar that would hold 3-5 ml without looking so tall. Plus, I thought it might be fun to try a different RTA instead of just buying another Kylin for my mini mod. Any ideas? Or should I just go ahead and get another Kylin?

Thanks!!

Reactions: stols001

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
Prolly late to this show but the Geekvape Ammit Dual V2. It's almost exactly like the kylin except it comes in the size you're looking for and IMO has better build quality. I've had mine for about 4 months and have yet to have a leak

For the record, I did buy the Ammit Dual V2 about a week after originally posting this thread and have been very happy with it. The two tanks are extremely similar, wicking procedure is basically identical. I would agree the Ammit has slightly better build quality, I also like that the Ammit is a bit shorter in 6 ml mode. I do think the flavor, cloud production, and density is better on the Kylin but the Ammit is no slouch.

Reactions: XRec C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread