The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anything like the Vandy Vape Kylin RTA??

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by RCP1991, Oct 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RCP1991

RCP1991 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2017
    I really love my Kylin RTA in dual coil mode. The airflow seems to work perfectly for me. My only issue is that 2 ml mode is too small to take with me on the go and 6 ml mode looks awkward on mini mods. I was hoping to find something similar that would hold 3-5 ml without looking so tall. Plus, I thought it might be fun to try a different RTA instead of just buying another Kylin for my mini mod. Any ideas? Or should I just go ahead and get another Kylin?

Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Reload rta with manta bubble glass holds 5ml

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Also the Adken manta rta

• Like Like x 1
  4. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Prolly late to this show but the Geekvape Ammit Dual V2. It's almost exactly like the kylin except it comes in the size you're looking for and IMO has better build quality. I've had mine for about 4 months and have yet to have a leak

• Like Like x 1
  5. RCP1991

RCP1991 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2017
    For the record, I did buy the Ammit Dual V2 about a week after originally posting this thread and have been very happy with it. The two tanks are extremely similar, wicking procedure is basically identical. I would agree the Ammit has slightly better build quality, I also like that the Ammit is a bit shorter in 6 ml mode. I do think the flavor, cloud production, and density is better on the Kylin but the Ammit is no slouch.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.