Anything new thats not out yet but soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
This is the one I'm most excited about:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/459563-introducing-futura-modular-dna-20-apv-nexgenvapor.html
NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 20 Ecig

DNA20 mod, will adjust to any 18 series batt, choice of bottom/top cap style, stainless steel/aluminum, and available in over 100 of diff colors/textures. PBusardo will be doing a review on it in the next week or so.

futura.jpg

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
Wow, looks really cool but the price tag is huge :blink:

Rob

Yep, but not much can be done about that.

New small start up company that needs their investment back quickly. Gotta pay the R&D people, CAD designers, packaging Graphic Artists, etc. American labor is always substantially higher. Using quality parts instead of China sourced. The DNA20 chips alone run over $40 each, even in bulk (if the builder wants to add on board charging it's another $40+). No large scale/or very little when out-sourcing work (milling, paint/powder coat, etc.) re: no big discounts.

And the list goes on and on.

Price the other quality "Made in the USA" mods out there and the $$$ is probably not too far off.

Last edited:

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I think you should have specified what price range you were looking for in the initial post. It would certainly narrow down recommendations folks would suggest. However, since nothing much cheap interests me at the moment I will tell you about some of the things I have seen/heard about.

I am also eagerly anticipating the futura which is actually moderately priced for a DNA20 mod. I mean, its no wizzard 2 evolved weighing next to nothing and costing $500. But he is supposedly going to release the wizzard 2 evolved's apprentice which should cost less but weigh more as the titanium will be replaced with SS. I don't know when it will be released or how much but judging by the price difference between the wizzard vs wizzard's apprentice but adding in the dna chip... you can try an estimate what you think it'll cost. Probably a pretty penny more than the futura?

I am also personally excited for the 3D from atmomixani which is expected to be released in November or December. No price has been mentioned yet for the revolutionary RDA but I would guess it'll be around $100 and is unlike anything else to date. Also from Atmomixani I saw on another forum he is going to be releasing a nemesis telescopic mod but before that gets revealed he will release a narrower version of the nemesis which takes 14500s. Oh and he will also be releasing his genesis style atomizer which looks nice called the dome I think. His devices are all top notch so much so they're usually sold out from anywhere that carries them and people eagerly line up to drop $200 for a lightly used nemie regularly.

Supertmanufacturing is releasing a new RDA which also seems very interesting but right now is only compatible with a couple of their mods only but I would expect in the future they may come out with a 510 connection. The price for that is $150 and has a 2-4 week wait depending on which model as it is currently in pre-order status. Super T ~ Strata RDA

Finally, I'll leave you with this interesting concept. VapeCase - The World's First Cell Phone Case Vaporizer | Indiegogo
Looks like its not coming out any time soon unless someone wants to donate $49,200 to the cause in the next 9 days. Not sure what I think about it but I can see how it would also be revolutionary.

Sorry none of my recommendations are without a large price tag. But top notch devices will unfortunately cost ya

robo74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Harvard, IL
I think you should have specified what price range you were looking for in the initial post. It would certainly narrow down recommendations folks would suggest. However, since nothing much cheap interests me at the moment I will tell you about some of the things I have seen/heard about.

Not really. I didnt really specify that I was looking for something to buy.

My point was strictly to see of there was something that was due out soon that was nice to look at/read about, etc. And then if it was something I might be interested in, then perhaps a purchased would be fitting.

Lets face it, its forums like these that we actually learn about new things. Not too many commercials or big boards on the roadside that advertise the next biggest thing in the vaping world.

If the next new thing is $1k, I will gladly ready about it and possibly drool over it. But wont be buying it.
Doesnt mean the next person reading this thread wont buy it.

Thanks all for your posting, certainly some good stuff to look up and look at.

Keep them coming!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread