Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Tube shaped internal battery mods are rarer than box mods because internal battery mods generally use LiPOs which can be any shape. It’s the replaceable battery mods that are limited to tube shapes. That one is particularly tiny making things yet more difficult. If things weren’t limited to tubes I would have several suggestions.

The problem that happens then though with external battery mods is the industry has settled on the 18650 form factor and 18500s and 18350s have become hard to find.
The suggestion of the EHpro is a good one. Another is the nunchaku. It’s more bulbous though. I can’t vouch for length with those.

If you’re just interested in really small devices there is a whole thread
Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Tube shaped internal battery mods are rarer than box mods because internal battery mods generally use LiPOs which can be any shape. It’s the replaceable battery mods that are limited to tube shapes. That one is particularly tiny making things yet more difficult. If things weren’t limited to tubes I would have several suggestions.

The problem that happens then though with external battery mods is the industry has settled on the 18650 form factor and 18500s and 18350s have become hard to find.
The suggestion of the EHpro is a good one. Another is the nunchaku. It’s more bulbous though. I can’t vouch for length with those.

I have a ton of 18650 tube mods and 18350 mods. I am trying to get smaller than them.

I am checking to see if there is anything shorter than the Club 50 Micro.

I would hate to pull the trigger on the Club 50 Micro only to find I missed one a bit shorter.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have a ton of 18650 tube mods and 18350 mods. I am trying to get smaller than them.

I am checking to see if there is anything shorter than the Club 50 Micro.

I would hate to pull the trigger on the Club 50 Micro only to find I missed one a bit shorter.
There is shorter. Not in VV that I know of though. If there’s something it will likely be in the thread I mentioned.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

I already have things in the EHpro and nunchaku size. I have a pile of Provape products and a couple of Dicodes products that are as small.

I don't think I can get smaller in a 22mm device unless it has a built in battery.

I will read that itty bitty mod thread but it looks like it will take awhile to get through it.

I will order the Club 50 Micro if I cannot find anything shorter. It might be as short as I will find without getting bigger than 22mm.

I do have quite a few box mods as well but they don't carry as well for me with all of the other junk I am carrying. Length for me does count but girth or bulk counts even more. I have a Vaperreso Swag and I find it harder to carry than than a Provari Mini with all of the other junk I have on me. I have an Eleaf single 18650 device that is small but the thing failed on me and was not any easier for me to carry than a Provari.

I do have other very portable devices but they will support a Kayfun Lite or Kayfun Prime.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I already have things in the EHpro and nunchaku size. I have a pile of Provape products and some Dicodes products.

I don't think I can get smaller in a 22mm device unless it has a built in battery.

I will read that itty bitty mod thread but it looks like it will take awhile to get through it.

I will order the Club 50 Micro if I cannot find anything shorter. It might be as short as I will find without getting bigger than 22mm.
It’s very possible. Iirc the stuff in that thread is mostly boxes not tubes so if you’re set on a tube form factor you may have it.

• Agree
Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
  • Agree
Reactions: AngeNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.