The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anything similar to a Club 50 Micro?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by JJOOHHNN, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:10 PM.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    What I mean by similar is a 22mm regulated variable internal battery tube mod that is shorter than a Provari Mini and less bulky than box mods.

My mind says there has to be more than one true cylinder regulated variable short mod or is this the only one?

2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Ehpro Mod 101

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Tube shaped internal battery mods are rarer than box mods because internal battery mods generally use LiPOs which can be any shape. It’s the replaceable battery mods that are limited to tube shapes. That one is particularly tiny making things yet more difficult. If things weren’t limited to tubes I would have several suggestions.

The problem that happens then though with external battery mods is the industry has settled on the 18650 form factor and 18500s and 18350s have become hard to find.
    The suggestion of the EHpro is a good one. Another is the nunchaku. It’s more bulbous though. I can’t vouch for length with those.

If you’re just interested in really small devices there is a whole thread
    Little itty bitty mods under $100.

4. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    That would be longer than a Provari Mini. I am trying to get smaller than that.

5. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I have a ton of 18650 tube mods and 18350 mods. I am trying to get smaller than them.

I am checking to see if there is anything shorter than the Club 50 Micro.

I would hate to pull the trigger on the Club 50 Micro only to find I missed one a bit shorter.

6. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    There is shorter. Not in VV that I know of though. If there’s something it will likely be in the thread I mentioned.

7. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I already have things in the EHpro and nunchaku size. I have a pile of Provape products and a couple of Dicodes products that are as small.

I don't think I can get smaller in a 22mm device unless it has a built in battery.

I will read that itty bitty mod thread but it looks like it will take awhile to get through it.

I will order the Club 50 Micro if I cannot find anything shorter. It might be as short as I will find without getting bigger than 22mm.

I do have quite a few box mods as well but they don't carry as well for me with all of the other junk I am carrying. Length for me does count but girth or bulk counts even more. I have a Vaperreso Swag and I find it harder to carry than than a Provari Mini with all of the other junk I have on me. I have an Eleaf single 18650 device that is small but the thing failed on me and was not any easier for me to carry than a Provari.

I do have other very portable devices but they will support a Kayfun Lite or Kayfun Prime.

8. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    It’s very possible. Iirc the stuff in that thread is mostly boxes not tubes so if you’re set on a tube form factor you may have it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
  10. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Sounds like a job for a side by side mod coupled with cargo pants. Seen a fella with a nice man-bag the other day too. Looked nice. Kinda like an old fanny-pack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    :/. I miss cargo pants. They were good for holding lots of stuff

• Agree Agree x 1