Anywhere I can buy a RM2 or similar atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

damachine

Feb 17, 2019
I'm a single coil vaper and I use small atomizers like the RM2. I also tried a few other ones but they are not as easy to build coils for as the RM2.

Does anyone know where I can get another RM2 or something similar? I like that there is no "depth" in the atty, and it's designed for single coil operation (posts are off center to create generous space for a single coil), and the fact that the screws are NON-hex.

thanks

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
As said, lots of luck finding any of them available anymore unless being offered used on classified ads.

But this does bring back memories of the early Reo days and the truck load of atty's I bought for them... RM2's (Triangle), RM3's (A7), Atomic (RM4), Hornet, ERA, 2013 Cyclones, Divo, IGO-S, O-16's, Chalis II's and III's, Nuppin's and a .... load of larger dual coil BF atty's. Don't use them or 85% of the Reos anymore, but well remember those days long ago.

damachine

Feb 17, 2019
As said, lots of luck finding any of them available anymore unless being offered used on classified ads.

But this does bring back memories of the early Reo days and the truck load of atty's I bought for them... RM2's (Triangle), RM3's (A7), Atomic (RM4), Hornet, ERA, 2013 Cyclones, Divo, IGO-S, O-16's, Chalis II's and III's, Nuppin's and a .... load of larger dual coil BF atty's. Don't use them or 85% of the Reos anymore, but well remember those days long ago.

So what's hot right now for bottom feeders?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
So what's hot right now for bottom feeders?

Can't say for small atty's as I haven't used small atty's for many years and those I did use are probably mostly ancient history now days. I DL so moved up to dual and quad coil atty's long ago, then stopped doing coil atty's at all around a year and a half plus ago and only use mesh atty's now days. Of them my favorites for squonking are 9 Dovpo Mesh Pro's and 10 Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's.

RE what @Dudeman also posted.... I have a bunch of authentic O-16's (Origen Little 16's) that can be single or dual coil...and if clones of them are still available for only $6 they may well be your best bet now days for a very versatile and flavorful small bf atty that can be used single coil. The originals cost something just over $100 each in their day. Another would be a Nuppin', but AFAIK they were never cloned. Also around $100 back when, but the 8 I have ruled the roost in their day on the Reo's I ran them on.

Examples of O-16's and Nuppin's on Reos....
o16x3.jpg

NupX8.jpg

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the Classifieds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread