Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
APC USB mobile power pack for the use with the
USB e-cigarette pass-through

Now i know that this APC USB mobile power pack has been talked about before on this E-cigarette forum, but i thought i would do my own review about this device :)

This is just a review, i am not! a supplier or the owner of this product and i am not being paid anything by anybody for this review. this is just abit of fun for me to do in my spare time

3ce7_1.JPG

Let me introduce you to the APC mobile USB power pack, this niffy little electronic bite sized item has power way! beyond its miniature look

38fa_1.JPG

Imagine taking your E-cigarette on long trips, days on end without any power to keep your e-cigarette alit (so to speak) well imagine no longer with the APC mobile power pack

This APC power pack utilizes lithium polymer battery cells which allow you to power a USB pass thorough battery for in my experience upto 9 to 11 hours of non stop e-cig vaporing. It can fit in a wallet at around 3 ounces it is that small, but as it says in the name - it has power!

For all you who do not know what the USB pass-through e-cigarette batterie is, it’s a battery connected to a USB cable which allows you to then connect to your Computer in order to save the life of your e-cigarette batteries, but not only save you from wasting your original e-cig batteries but also save you from hours of endless e-cigarette battery charging

There is an indicator light on the front of this magnificent electronic device that tells you how much charge is still in the mobile battery, there is also a cut off of 15 minutes if the device has not been in use for that amount of time, if the cut off is trigged by non use after 15 minutes then all you have to do is press a small button at the top of the device to activate the mobile battery again. This is a great idea because if you are on a long trip it will save the battery for a much longer use time

This APC can be bought from many places on the net and even some E-cigarette companies on the net are selling it, I am how ever not sure which sellers are selling it or not (Ask your E-cigarette retailer) but i bought the APC mobile power pack from a seller on eBay , I paid US $24.95 with US $19.90 for shipping to Australia from the USA. Shipping for APC power pack is a lot less of Corse at US 9.95 for US residents

My conclusions
I thought life could not get any better, connecting my USB pass-through to my computer and saving my batteries life span, but that was until i heard about this USB power pack, I thought vaping with the USB pass-through at my PC was cool, well what’s even cooler is vaping with your USB pass-through ANYWHERE! you please

This is the seller on eBay that i bought my APC USB mobile power pack: online_123store

Now I found (online_123store) to be the cheapest seller of the APC mobile power pack but look around and you might find cheaper

If you would like the link to the seller that i bought my APC mobile power pack from then just click on the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-New-APC-USB-10wh-Mobile-Power-Pack-for-iPhone-3G_W0QQitemZ260358132736QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item260358132736&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Enjoy! The APC mobile power pack if you go ahead and purchase one, I now never leave home without it now and its practical applications are endless as long as your electronic items have a USB cable attached then this power pack will power them all

P.S: if you wont to connect 2 or 3 or more USB electronic items to the APC power pack then you can but! You need to buy a 4 hub USB connector, Just search for it on eBay or ask your local computer store.

Last edited:

popopopo11

Moved On
Feb 22, 2009
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Spam spam spam spam spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread