Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
vaping in 2014. A lot has changed.

We now have dual/quad 18650 150 watt box mods. We have pre-built sub-ohm tanks. We have fancy metal tubes that go for $200 to $3000 a pop. We have rda's out the wazoo.

Back in ye olden days, people were flipping out over the Vamo.

Have we reached an apex? A high water mark? What's next?

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
You know... I don't know! Don't forget that temperature-limited devices that have appeared. Part of the trend has been smaller, but still moderately powerful devices. Could be a new plug-and-play cloud era, combined with the stock sub-ohm set ups.

But if I knew the future of vaping, you can bet I'd be trying to make a little money on it!

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
Bluecat, I hear ya, kinda. I was content until one of those skater trash gothic punk wanna be tough youngsters gave me a hit off his ipv 3, pushing 80 through a .2

I hate to admit but that was nice. Completely different vape. All of that cloud was rich with flavor.

Like a fine cigar in the evening, just take that sledgehammer and give that tack nail what for!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Highest I went was 16 watts on a dual coil Igo W. (fogged up my screened in porch) One puff was all I could handle. It was too much. While others may like it, I don't.

"Bluecat, I hear ya, kinda. I was content until one of those skater trash gothic punk wanna be tough youngsters gave me a hit off his ipv 3, pushing 80 through a .2"

Fortunately, I have been able to ignore them. Not like they will want to see me either in my double breasted suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread