Status
Not open for further replies.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hey everyone! Welcome to Apollo's contest/giveaway thread. We will be picking winners every 2 weeks! This contest will be ongoing and prizes range from a couple bottles of e-liquid to full vape kits! To enter, simply post a reply below talking about anything and all things vape related! vaping pictures or hand checks count as an entry too. One entry per person per 2 week contest period. Good luck everyone and vape on!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Silly question...since we got off track, when is the next drawing?

The next drawing will be on the 21st (1 week from today!) I will try my best to have the winner announced on that day but please don't murder me if I'm a couple days late. Filling in for our shipping department due to one of our co-workers taking maternity leave has kept me much busier than I thought and not much time to come back and check in here. So bear with us and thanks for the understanding! Vape on everyone!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Got home from work to have the most awesome package awaiting me :)

lc151kB.jpg

UsUecQ5.jpg

The juices all smell sublime, have to clean a dripper to try them. Awesome packaging and choice of flavors.

The Reliant is smaller than I thought, well manufactured and the fit and finish is flawless. Can't ask more from a device...Temperature control, mechanical mode, 60 watts in 0.1 watt increments on a single 18650, built in charging, large clear display, perfect fire button. I must find some titanium wire immediately so I can get in on the TC revolution and see what all the hubbub is about.

I can't thank you enough a_rey88 and Apollo, this saved my week and certainly made my month. I am ecstatic and humbled by the prizes. Anyone on the fence about the Reliant, I think it's definitely worth the asking price. I felt it was on the expensive side but after holding and using the device, it is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks again to everyone who congratulated me and good luck to all the contestants, and have a great weekend.

*edit*
Cool Fire IV included for size comparison.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Top of the morning everyone! Happy Friday! I should have another new vape kit to show all of you shortly! Not as exciting as the Reliant but still a solid device for the not so vape/tech savy folk. Nice and easy to use while still providing a great vaping experience. Been using it for the past few days and am digging the simplicity. It's a nice break away from having to check all my TC settings as of late.

Just to update everybody. The contest has not ended. Arey has been swamped as his temporary assignment to managing the shipping department has (for the time) become permanent. After two shoulder surgeries I am so far behind I barely have time to read all the posts here. He is most likely going to hand off to someone else. Please stick around. we'll make sure it's worth it.

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
You all ready for this?
My package came!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg thank you soooooo much @a_rey88 and the Apollo crew....
0f09b078f71daa46d850d84bc4b5acf5.jpg

0e42cf122e4ddbde410f739d037699a3.jpg
acb7b2d8ec888a519484866a70fee77c.jpg
cd723508971fb3d090271dbe59164a92.jpg
13b70edb7ee4809f98dcb678cf636964.jpg
ff633c140ca042d798d9ffa722937763.jpg
a742655b94a8f4c731781669181d6907.jpg
68296aba89eac687a94908f6330f05fb.jpg
229d054063b0241dfac1e003d360c895.jpg
25b0ec7b1426f8e250eea63909c693e7.jpg

First impressions..... It's well built. The chip is well designed.... Good safety features (the mod tests the capacity of your batteries and lets you know the max wattage they can handle based on amp draw...... No wondering if it's time to replace them, with this mod you can tell! Excellent feature!). It has 3 modes...TC, VW and mech. From the first hit I could immediately tell it's using a good dc to dc switch, nice smooth output...@ 400 degrees there is no stutter when tc kicks in. It does stutter at lower temps.....a real fast on off on pattern, but lowering the watts smoothes it back out. The display is bright, and nice and large/easy to read.....button placement is perfect...intuitive and easy to find... Nice tactile click, real easy to press, my guess is around 1.5 lbs pressure, so no worries for those with arthritis or bad hands. The adjustment buttons are also nearly flush, with a slightly stiffer press required, so even though you can lock your settings, I don't envision needing to, I doubt it will ever accidentally change. Zero rattle. Fits in the hand nicely. The kickers? Adjustable tcr, for those of us who like Ti wire.... And while it's size is comparable with the isticks, its the first mod I've ever seen in this size category that will fit a 25mm tank nicely (like the v1 sub tank or sub tank plus....see last pic). This is a great little pocket device.... And one I would gladly recommend to friends.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I, and all of us here at Apollo, sure would be grateful if we could keep this a "fun luvin" thread. If you need to respond to somebody's post in less than loving verbiage....please do so by way of PM.

Thanks in advance.......Now let's let bygones....

Good Morning All... Its about time we do another drawing. Lets start over. I will be pick out a winner on Thursday end of day. Everyone that has won before, is up for winning again.

Rules: Just talk about something vape related. I will be looking forward to seeing what you all post.

Thanks,

VapinJoe925

Last edited:
Boy oh boy would I like some nicotine. Next month I have to have a rotator cuff repaired. Surgeon wants all nicotine out of my system. Although this is hands down easier, switching to zero, than quiting smoking, I sure miss my nic.

UPDATE...So you know, I was kind of interested to see how this would pan-out. I indeed stopped vaping nicotine, stopped tasting liquids that contained nicotine, but still work in an environment littered with the stuff. People vaping everywhere, mixing with it working with it...but I was careful. Result after 14 days: Analysis of blood by GCMS, continine / nicotine = <2.0ng/ml, which I am guessing is their LOD (limit of detection). So there you go, Tell all the doubters that unless you actively do it, you are not going to absorb it passively. And here I am proof that because I am around the nicotine containing vapor (a lot more than most) does not mean I am absorbing any.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
So I sent off my email and haven't heard anything back yet.............
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know I got the e-mail. I'm preparing the package right after this message gets sent off. Had to finish off some other urgent shipping matters yesterday for some of our resellers. You should get your package early next week as we ship them Priority Mail so you don't have to wait as long as snail mail.

-Arvin

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hey everyone..Sorry about the delay. Had to drag my .... into work today but still feeling under the weather. The weekend was definitely interesting, busy and tiring as it was my daughters first birthday party and that was definitely not a fun time to be sick..I'll be back in a few with our newest winner! Good luck everyone!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Let the happy dancing commence! HUGE thanks to @a_rey88 , @Liquid-Chris and everyone at Apollo for such an amazing gift! From the battery and charger, to the extra coils and juices that smell soooo good and the beautiful shiny tiny Reliant itself... I'm overwhelmed by the generosity!! Thank you a million times!!!!
image.jpeg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I would have had a heart attack. When I only had my Istick, I guarded it with my life. In a sense, it was :)
I've got 5 mods with tanks on them all filled and ready for vaping on the right side of my desk. There has been several occasions where I went to put one back after vaping with it, and then it tips over and knocks the other 4 down like a row of dominoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread