DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Sure, just make me track another thread KK lol

Meh. The steroids really helped... until the scrip ran out. I could feel the joints start to stiffen back up about 2 days later. The swelling is no where as bad as it was before tho', so that's good. On the next to last day of 'roids I managed to get my wedding ring off, so at least I didn't have to have it cut off. :) Now, it won't go back on. Oh well... We'll see what the Dr. comes up with next in a week or so. Hopefully something other than surgery. :|

I was hoping you were feeling better, sucks that the script that was helping has run out. Have they at least told you what the problem is(other than you have swelling lol) ?

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Hey hey...Double D!!!! Nice to see ya!! I know right...I need to clean out my subscriptions...LOL
Sure, just make me track another thread KK lol

I was hoping you were feeling better, sucks that the script that was helping has run out. Have they at least told you what the problem is(other than you have swelling lol) ?

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Nope. I'm pretty sure it's 'plant thorn synovitus' since the pain & inflammation started about a week after getting those three joints impaled by thorns (2 while mowing & 1 the week later as I was chopping that ..... out of the fence row).

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Stay away from the thorns!!!!
Nope. I'm pretty sure it's 'plant thorn synovitus' since the pain & inflammation started about a week after getting those three joints impaled by thorns (2 while mowing & 1 the week later as I was chopping that ..... out of the fence row).

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Amid plumes of yummy vapor :)
I do the first half of my subscriptions while I run my water and wait for the water to heat up in the shower in the morning. After that when I realize I have run out of hot water, I do the other half of my subscriptions while I wait for the water in the tank to heat up again so I can take my shower.:D

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com

That sucks!

Though now I kind of like my giant wild rose bushes, they already keep some of the neighbors from jumping our fence(there is lots of pain and bleeding on those that have tried) now I know it could cause them longer term issues as well. You can't touch those things without getting stabbed and gloves don't help any. :evil:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Funny boy!

I do the first half of my subscriptions while I run my water and wait for the water to heat up in the shower in the morning. After that when I realize I have run out of hot water, I do the other half of my subscriptions while I wait for the water in the tank to heat up again so I can take my shower.:D

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood

Well I'm certain that that would work!! :laugh:

Night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread