Apollo Sahara, bad mix? or just needs steeping? or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan404

Jul 7, 2013
Florida, USA
Hi folks. I've only been vaping for the last month. I got started with the Apollo starter kit (the charging pack is a wonderful device).

I smoked Camel Turkish tobacco for many years. The Sahara sample bottle I got was absolutely wonderful and it definitely reminded me of Turkish tobacco.

I ordered a 30mL bottle once I ran out. The bottle I received tastes terrible! It smells like the Sahara I remember, but the taste is foul. It has an undertone of spoiled milk.

I contacted Apollo about this and they say give it two weeks to "steep". I looked up what this meant and I have put it in a cool dark place and am leaving it sit. Although, different people have different suggestions on how to steep. Some say to leave the cap off, and put it back on to shake it once a day or so.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Sahara, or can provide some advice? I'm skeptical that just leaving this bottle sit is going to fix the awful flavor that it has.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for another good Turkish tobacco e-liquid?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread