Apple Bourbon (tobacco comes later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
I've been wanting to make an Apple Bourbon tobacco juice for awhile now.
So far got the Apple Bourbon down and it's really quite excellent. I'm still working on a good tobacco to add to it , so far messing around with FA Virginia with some TFA Tobacco Absolute Blend and also FA 7 Leaves Ultimate, just not getting that tobacco leaf flavor from these like I want. I'm looking for that warm, earthy, tobacco shop aroma, kind of a generic, strong pipe/cigar/cig leaf....very open to suggestions.
Anyway for those averse to tobacco vapes but like liquor vapes here it is, simple but with proven flavors.

Apple Bourbon:
4% Kentucky Bourbon (TFA)
2% Fuji Apple (FA)
1 drop per mil of 10% EM

The TFA bourbon really shines as a mixer and the Fuji Apple is just fantastic, the best apple by far, I've ever tried...would certainly work as a stand alone.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I have an Apple Bacco recipe in the mix right now that I adapted from another thread on ECF - - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/recipes-for-dummies.784143/page-7#post-19369657

Apple Bacco
6.00% Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
4.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
1.00% Apple (Real Flavors)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)
1.00% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Vanilla Bourbon (TFA)

It uses vanilla bourbon instead of a proper bourbon flavor like I plan to use in some Bourbon/Apple Pie recipes I have in my calculator for future mixing.

I have never tried the TFA Ky Bourbon but I am really enjoying Real Flavor's Bourbon Super Concentrate.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread