apple cinnamon and Cinnamon bun (Review/question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Anyone try these juices?
I've tried them. I think... uh... well, I can't give a review on them... because even having not tasted them before or after, I think I got a bad batch (is that possible?)
But I am thinking of trying them again. It tasted almost like some of my red-hot got in to these two juices too! Just wanna know other people opinions of them.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Anyone try these juices?
I've tried them. I think... uh... well, I can't give a review on them... because even having not tasted them before or after, I think I got a bad batch (is that possible?)
But I am thinking of trying them again. It tasted almost like some of my red-hot got in to these two juices too! Just wanna know other people opinions of them.

A red hot o_O

Whoa.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
A red hot o_O

Whoa.

I dunno. I ordered red hot, apple cinnamon and cinnamon bun together. I tasted the pastry and the apple... hidden by some stronger taste that didnt mix with them.

Ill probably end up ordering one of them again. just wondering if anyone has one them in their ADV rotation.

Maybe sitting with the red hot (being such a strong smelling juice) for over a week in the post Muddled the taste a tad.

Last edited:

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Anyone try these juices?

I've had both, acquired before Walt went to 25% as the standard flavor percentage. (15% was the old mix on most juices, I believe. )

I love the cinnamon roll. The cinnamon in it didn't really taste like a red hot to me, but it's definitely a dominant flavor.

My apple cinnamon was a hard one to judge - I couldn't really taste the apple, just a mild, natural cinnamon. Again, not red hot-type cinnamon. I actually just got the apple cinnamon diy flavor in my last order so I could give the juice a flavor boost and hopefully bring the apple out.

Now, KJ red hot... that's some good stuff, in my opinion! I'm a hot cinnamon candy (atomic fireballs, yum! )/gum fan, and I tried many cinnamon/cinnamon candy/fire and ice flavors and hadn't found one I would re-order until I tried KJ'S cinnamon red hot.

Just spitballin' here, but maybe Walt's lab tech made your red hot first and decided to use red hot for the cinnamon flavor in your cinnamon roll and Apple cinnamon instead of reaching for plain cinnamon base?

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I haven't had the juice but have the flavoring and it is really nice. It is the mild baking type cinnamon and the apple isn't a strong apple, more like a mild juicy flavor. I also left reviews of the flavorings on the site yesterday so maybe they will show for you today. I am talking apple cinnamon here and not cinnamon bun.
Now I want to try the hot cinnamon :)

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Anyone try these juices?

the cin roll is spot on. excellent juice. no fireball cinnamon taste for me. just warm delicious savory-sweet cinnamon roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread