The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

apple cinnamon and Cinnamon bun (Review/question)

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Spencer87, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Anyone try these juices?
    I've tried them. I think... uh... well, I can't give a review on them... because even having not tasted them before or after, I think I got a bad batch (is that possible?)
    But I am thinking of trying them again. It tasted almost like some of my red-hot got in to these two juices too! Just wanna know other people opinions of them.

2. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    A red hot o_O

Whoa.

3. Spencer87

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    I dunno. I ordered red hot, apple cinnamon and cinnamon bun together. I tasted the pastry and the apple... hidden by some stronger taste that didnt mix with them.

Ill probably end up ordering one of them again. just wondering if anyone has one them in their ADV rotation.

Maybe sitting with the red hot (being such a strong smelling juice) for over a week in the post Muddled the taste a tad.

4. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    I've had both, acquired before Walt went to 25% as the standard flavor percentage. (15% was the old mix on most juices, I believe. )

I love the cinnamon roll. The cinnamon in it didn't really taste like a red hot to me, but it's definitely a dominant flavor.

My apple cinnamon was a hard one to judge - I couldn't really taste the apple, just a mild, natural cinnamon. Again, not red hot-type cinnamon. I actually just got the apple cinnamon diy flavor in my last order so I could give the juice a flavor boost and hopefully bring the apple out.

Now, KJ red hot... that's some good stuff, in my opinion! I'm a hot cinnamon candy (atomic fireballs, yum! )/gum fan, and I tried many cinnamon/cinnamon candy/fire and ice flavors and hadn't found one I would re-order until I tried KJ'S cinnamon red hot.

Just spitballin' here, but maybe Walt's lab tech made your red hot first and decided to use red hot for the cinnamon flavor in your cinnamon roll and Apple cinnamon instead of reaching for plain cinnamon base?

5. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I haven't had the juice but have the flavoring and it is really nice. It is the mild baking type cinnamon and the apple isn't a strong apple, more like a mild juicy flavor. I also left reviews of the flavorings on the site yesterday so maybe they will show for you today. I am talking apple cinnamon here and not cinnamon bun.
    Now I want to try the hot cinnamon :)

6. Spencer87

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    yea, sorta the idea I had, Thought KJ was a lot smaller then though, haha. But no matter, you say its good then Ill probably end up giving the cinnamon bun another taste. Just needed someone to reaffirm it to me.

7. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    the cin roll is spot on. excellent juice. no fireball cinnamon taste for me. just warm delicious savory-sweet cinnamon roll.

8. JoyPeace

JoyPeace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    Philadelphia ,USA
    I love the cinnamon roll and apple cinnamon . The cinnamon is a real cinnamon flavor not a red hot type but it is predominate . This is normal when cooking with cinnamon as well ,you just know it is there . It may sound weird but I even get the texture coming through with cinnamon roll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.