Status
Not open for further replies.

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
I got mine today as well and vaping as we speak. Here's what I think : has good TH and Vapor, subtle smooth flavor (relaxing kind of flavor), no overwhelming after taste, I see were mwa is coming from with the perfumey thing but in my opinion I think with a apple tobacco flavor like this thats where you want it to be because it's also not overwhelming at all, and for the base flavor I don't get that at all.
So all in all, for me, this is a awesome sit on the porch, read the paper, have a coffee type vape.
Good job and thanks for the lil' gift too.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I got my Apple Jack last night. Took off the dropper for a sniff and instantly got Jolly Rancher Green Apple. Filled an 808 carto and vaped on my V4L Manual XL...I got a big fat taste of juicy green apple. I kept vaping and did not detect much tobacco. I handed it to my sister to try (without telling her what it was) and she said "It tastes like a Sweet-Tart!". HUH? I don't get much sour taste, in fact I was wishing it had a little more sour to it...just goes to show you how we taste things differently...my sister and I have vastly different taste buds. I continued to vape it most of the evening (it is quite good) but I did wish for a bit more tart and a bit more tobacco (just a TAD). Good throat hit and plentiful vapor. Would I buy a big bottle? Probably not, but I would keep a small bottle on hand for those jeez I need something different and GOOD moments. :) Thanks a million for the free sample!

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I got my Apple Jack last night. Took off the dropper for a sniff and instantly got Jolly Rancher Green Apple. Filled an 808 carto and vaped on my V4L Manual XL...I got a big fat taste of juicy green apple. I kept vaping and did not detect much tobacco. I handed it to my sister to try (without telling her what it was) and she said "It tastes like a Sweet-Tart!". HUH? I don't get much sour taste, in fact I was wishing it had a little more sour to it...just goes to show you how we taste things differently...my sister and I have vastly different taste buds. I continued to vape it most of the evening (it is quite good) but I did wish for a bit more tart and a bit more tobacco (just a TAD). Good throat hit and plentiful vapor. Would I buy a big bottle? Probably not, but I would keep a small bottle on hand for those jeez I need something different and GOOD moments. :) Thanks a million for the free sample!

Kittypie you nailed it!!!! That was what I was trying to come up with! It does taste just like a Jolly Rancher Green Apple! Loved them things! I knew that I knew that flavor just couldn't pull the name off the end of my tongue!! Great job!:facepalm::thumbs:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
I opened the bottle and couldnt wait to try it .Put it in a fresh new carto and let it sit a bit .It smelled heavenly in the bottle and while filling .Unfortunately i am one of those who gets the perfumey taste so often in fruit flavors.
Its all i could taste for hours ,like i had vaped grandmas perfume with some apple thrown in .I wanted to like it ,I really did and have no agenda here .:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread