Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
My Thoughts ~~ I am appreciative for this forum, the admins, and each & every member. (1) The platform provides a consistent experience. (2) The members provide me with information, different perspectives and, in some cases, a source of humor. (3)The new members remind me of where I have been and how far I have come. It is truly a blessing to be able to provide assistance and encouragement to new members.

Thank You for starting this thread and Thank You to ECF & the admins for this platform.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I appreciate my provari and my kicked electric angel. I appreciate Hollywood beach, Florida where I'm from. The 954, born and raised. I appreciate veal parmigan at Maggianos. I appreciate my wife and son as well.

I appreciate my job which puts food on the table and a roof over my head. I appreciate my old air force ones. I appreciate my dad is who no longer is with us who brought the gift of music in my life.

I appreciate South Beach Miami, where I snuck into clubs before I was 21 and danced like a fool and had the time of my life. I appreciate my brother who watched the hot body contest with me at Omalleys. I appreciate open mike night at the lesbian bar partners in Dania, Florida.

I appreciate Guy Harvey and Jimmy Buffet too. I also appreciate Bob Marley. I appreciate Run DMC and shell toe Adidas. I appreciate 13 X 7 daytons and Chile con queso as well. I appreciate Lacoste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread