The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Approved sellers in Alphebetical order

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by skywalk, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    is there a way to list out the approved sellers in alphebetical order? this current layout is really hard to navigate. I seem to have to search for ages just to find the correct link! thanks

2. BadState

BadState Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2009
    Redwood City, CA
    I don't know about alphabetizing the listing (I wish it were alphabetical too), but if you use Firefox, you can press the "/" key to open the "quickfind" bar at the bottom of the window. Then start typing the name of the supplier. It finds and highlights matches as you type.

3. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    that would be a good idea that has been mentioned before inb a post a few months ago.

4. Gemini

Gemini Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2008
    Birmingham
    Yes, i totally agree, and wish they were in country order too, they used to be, now, if you're looking for suppliers in a certain country its a pain having to scroll round:(

5. Timtam

Timtam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Australia
    As Roly said:

6. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    I never knew the oldest ones were on top, and the newest ones were below.

Well, I started vaping less than a month ago so i'm a pure newbie. I found this forum and started some major research on what to buy, who to buy from, where to buy. I devoured the juice reviews, identified the most popular sellers, before finally choosing my top contenders who would earn my money. I'm not afraid to say it, they have earned many people's respect, and deserve the recognition. They were Chuck, Nhaler, tasty vapor, cignot, eastmall, ms T, and a few others but these were the main few who earned money from me.
    I immediately scrolled down to locate these sellers and had a tremendously difficult time finding them. Right from the start, as a brand new newbie, I was thinking that it was messy and that an alphabetized listing would be so much more user friendly.

Chris sounds like he'd make an awesome lawyer, as he has demonstrated that there are many schools of thought, and that you can argue your case either way with absolute conviction....and he'd be right in each and every respect.

He has to balance a lot of things and although searching for the suppliers that are popular IS an extra inconvenient step, I guess there's the bigger picture to consider.

once again, I NEVER KNEW that the most senior suppliers were on top. Why is it that the most popular ones are at the bottom though lol!

7. voltaire

voltaire Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Florida
    "Tenure" is a better word to use than "Seniority" in this sense. It's simply the suppliers who've been here the longest that are on top, and the newest (to ECF) suppliers are on the bottom. There's no difference in their status or rank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.