Attachments

• FB_IMG_1452495731613.jpg
    FB_IMG_1452495731613.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13

AlleyKat

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Seattle, WA
Last one but I was a loyal customer & great fan of both you premixed liquids & flavorings (& some custom mixed flavor oddities I asked you to make for me back then) - injuries have kept me from working for almost 6 yrs now (4+ since Worker's Comp - L&I ceased to assist) & SSDI/SSI still has me slogging through their denial/appeal hell...which has severely cut into my vaping budget (but unflavored is better than no nicotine - and safer for anyone near me as I get very volatile if I go without it too long).
ANYHOW...This was not meant to be a sob-story post, I just didn't know if my multiple entries were against the rules & would dearly love to be able to get some of my favorite flavorings again from one of my favorite suppliers!

Attachments

• 20171019_002925 (1).jpg
    20171019_002925 (1).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 10

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    THE GYNECOLOGIST WHO BECAME A MECHANIC

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork,
    and was burned out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be
    beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic. He went to the local technical
    college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he
    could.
    When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared
    carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the
    results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of
    150%. Fearing an error, he called the Instructor, saying, “I don’t want to
    appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an
    error in the grade?”
    “The instructor said, “During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly,
    which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again
    perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark.”
    After a pause, the instructor added, “I gave you an extra 50% because you did it
    all through the muffler, which I’ve never seen done in my entire career”.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread