Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
not only I dont feel bad but I feel wonderful Mrs. I have a lot of fun here!!
Just stopping by for giggles this morning. You all are just cracking me up! Glad to hear ISBN isn't dead, whew. Uncle, don't give those kitties to ISBN!!! Cyclin, hope you have your GG by now and make sure you at least act like you want to see your wife. ;)

I hope Imeo is not feeling badly about all this. Like someone said, I think Morri, a lot of us had to search to find out if Fidel was dead or alive. Imeo, thank you for another great contest! All this Castro dead, not dead is just adding to the fun. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
aaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaa, thats the photo I edited and thats why I thought he was dead ISBN :lol:
tumblr_ld64p5RBXT1qea5q4o1_500.jpg

Most recent photo of Fidel Castro.

(April 5, 2013, a little before tea time.)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
ok, the solution about 1000 lots isnt very good for people that found who is in the pic. So I have a better solution. I will make a lottery for the winners of Fidel and then I will start a new lottery for this month.

In 1/2 hour we will know the winner guys:)

YOU KNOW What, as usual SIR - "You" ROCK . . :thumbs:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
ok, the solution about 1000 lots isnt very good for people that found who is in the pic. So I have a better solution. I will make a lottery for the winners of Fidel and then I will start a new lottery for this month.

But the original plan was more than fair.

If you ask me this was the best option... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only fair thing to do is a selective random lottery...

random614_zpsaa4f1b72.jpg

Congrats #614

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California

Your too awesome man :)

Rock on :toast:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I got nothin'... and I haven't jumped on any Bandwagons this time, although I think I started a couple... :D LOL!!

Of my only last 2 guesses left, one is a woman (Margaret Thatcher) and the other is Fidel Castro... neither of whom are dead yet!!

So I will just wish everyone Good Luck... :thumb: and say Thanks to Imeo for doing these Contests each month!!

But what about me??? :unsure: LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread