Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
i didnt know there were that many people that guessed right.. lol

CONGRATS YARDBYRD!!

YEP - There were actually 11 People who posted that it was "Castro" . . . :)

"Imeo" was and is still being very generous again as usual, especially to put the people he did into the random drawing and to have another contest too . . . :D :thumbs:

Last edited:

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Thanks Imeo for the contest...

Here's a sneak peak at tomorrows picture!!!

4690_zpsd0a1b684.jpg

:lol:

Is it ISBN????

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A faraway sound of women's voices singing is heard faintly and begins to grow in volume. Could it be the Siren's song that so haunted and tortured Ulysses? Is it a choir of angels singing in reflective, respectful joy? No it is the female portion of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Their voices sway and rise, drop and grow soft, but sing no words, just joyful scat-like singing. They rise to a great crescendo and from above an odd avian creature is seen drifting toward the floor of the April GG contest thread. He grows close to landing and an odd, plain, wooden perch, with a beveled cut on one side of the "T" appears and the flyer lights on it. A platinum medallion around his neck begins to glow royal blue and a deep, smooth, male, Latin, translated voice is heard:

"Hail, greetings, salutations, lauds, and heralds of thanks and joy to you all! I am overwhelmed that I have won such a generous, nice, and useful item. My SSGGTS is sooooooo looking forward to meeting, learning, building, and enjoying this prize. Thank you, so very much Imeo. I have entered many drawings, officiated by you, but am surprised to have won one! My PM to you has been sent. Thank you so very much and know that I am pleased, humbled, and overjoyed by this win! I must leave, to tend to matters of other realms, but leave you now contented and very happy."

YardByrd spreads his wings and without a flap levitates about a meter straight up into the air. The odd Byrd's head turns to the side and an unmistakable Byrd grin appears as he opens his beak.The sound of the women's chorale has reappeared, as if cued. They begin to sing the Rotary connection part of a Rolling Stones song. YardByrd begins to rise again and getting higher and higher, is almost out of sight. Suddenly it looks like he is holding a burning red flare. He flies an erratic pattern, so quickly, that the red flare leaves an after image upon the viewer's eye...and a message:

"The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated." -Mark Twain

"Viva Imeo!"

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, a just great response Yard!! Viva buddy:)
A faraway sound of women's voices singing is heard faintly and begins to grow in volume. Could it be the Siren's song that so haunted and tortured Ulysses? Is it a choir of angels singing in reflective, respectful joy? No it is the female portion of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Their voices sway and rise, drop and grow soft, but sing no words, just joyful scat-like singing. They rise to a great crescendo and from above an odd avian creature is seen drifting toward the floor of the April GG contest thread. He grows close to landing and an odd, plain, wooden perch, with a beveled cut on one side of the "T" appears and the flyer lights on it. A platinum medallion around his neck begins to glow royal blue and a deep, smooth, male, Latin, translated voice is heard:

"Hail, greetings, salutations, lauds, and heralds of thanks and joy to you all! I am overwhelmed that I have won such a generous, nice, and useful item. My SSGGTS is sooooooo looking forward to meeting, learning, building, and enjoying this prize. Thank you, so very much Imeo. I have entered many drawings, officiated by you, but am surprised to have won one! My PM to you has been sent. Thank you so very much and know that I am pleased, humbled, and overjoyed by this win! I must leave, to tend to matters of other realms, but leave you now contented and very happy."

YardByrd spreads his wings and without a flap levitates about a meter straight up into the air. The odd Byrd's head turns to the side and an unmistakable Byrd grin appears as he opens his beak.The sound of the women's chorale has reappeared, as if cued. They begin to sing the Rotary connection part of a Rolling Stones song. YardByrd begins to rise again and getting higher and higher, is almost out of sight. Suddenly it looks like he is holding a burning red flare. He flies an erratic pattern, so quickly, that the red flare leaves an after image upon the viewer's eye...and a message:

"Viva Imeo!"

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ripple scared everyone away. Just cause he has his own thread to Ummm....."talk" in. :D

Not very many come to talk to me anymore, Jo......:cry:

And when have I ever frightened a soul on the face of this earth?!?!?! :rolleyes::laugh:

ISBN died?

...and the kittens of the world rejoiced.

Kittens be tasty, you can't blame Binners...:thumbs:

tumblr_ld64p5RBXT1qea5q4o1_500.jpg

Most recent photo of Fidel Castro.

(April 5, 2013, a little before tea time.)

Now you know I hate zombies!!!8-o8-o8-o

I thought it was a "secret" hint, since my country has been either trying to kill him or claiming he is dead, for the last 40+ years. :D

Animatronics are getting better and better, that's all I want to say.:D

YAY! Love that solution!!! Good call Imeo!

No kidding you thought that was a good solution!!! :lol::lol::lol:

"Viva Imeo!"

Who are you? :confused:

Well, congrats and a song for you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread